Looking for those guys who thing there fast

Guest your idol

Looking for those guys who think there fast

I'm looking for guys that form coherent thoughts, that demonstrate some form of literacy, and act half as mature as their age. Obviously something in short supply in the Akron area.

It's They're or they are, not "there".

Fast is a relative term. Stating what you think is fast in regards to a type of race (1/4 mile, 40roll, etc..) then asking if anyone would classify themselves as that fast or faster, would be a more logical question.

I too, like Ricochet, would say you might want to introduce yourself prior to starting the chest-thumping. Then again, you've already shown everyone who might have read this thread everything they'd need to know. Most will choose to ignore you, the others will show you how to wear your own ass as a hat.

if I remember this is the guy running 20+ lbs of boost on a vortech blower and spraying. On boost alone dyno was mid to high 600's wheel.

Great, maybe he can do this world a favor jerk off with the impeller on his blower while his car is on rendering him unable to procreate.

I really don't care how fast anyone’s car is if they are just going to get on here and act like a fucking idiot. I'd hope, and do think, that most people on here agree to some extent. Come on here and share some knowledge and be cool and you will get all kinds of respect for the person that you are and the car you have built. Come on here only to start shit and you'll get exactly what you were looking for.

Great, maybe he can do this world a favor jerk off with the impeller on his blower while his car is on rendering him unable to procreate.

I really don't care how fast anyone’s car is if they are just going to get on here and act like a fucking idiot. I'd hope, and do think, that most people on here agree to some extent. Come on here and share some knowledge and be cool and you will get all kinds of respect for the person that you are and the car you have built. Come on here only to start shit and you'll get exactly what you were looking for.

You might want to check yourself, what has this guy done. Nothing. He is just a guy looking for some action. Look at his posts and find the one you have an issue with.

You might want to check yourself, what has this guy done. Nothing. He is just a guy looking for some action. Look at his posts and find the one you have an issue with.

His original post before he edited it, and first post on this board, wasn't the way things are generally handled on this board. In fact they aren’t the way you handle yourself if you have any respect for others, or want to be treated with respect, imho. Especially if you are new to a situation such as this and don’t personally know anyone you are ‘talking’ to.

I’m glad to see that he has changed it and temporarily retract the first sentence of my statement. If history repeats though, I doubt he will be as willing in the future to comply with the general populous consensus of appropriate behavior on this board. I hope this is wrong and he can be the fifth out of quite a few people from that portion of the state to be an asset to this board.