16yr girl old dies in car accident

70rsz28

I had to go to a funeral yesterday for a friend of mine, she ws 16 years old and a Jr a Worthington Kilbourne. On Nov. 22nd she was with her Boy Friend on Snouffer Rd.(Sawmill Rd. Area) and he was going 55, somehow went left of center through the suicide lane and hit another car. Niether Her or her BF had on thier seatbelts both go ejected from the car and she died on the 23, she tried but just couldn't hang on. As for her BF he is paryalzed and in a coma, he is a student at Dublin-Jarome so maany of us didn't know his. The man they hit walked away with some cuts and bruises. The worst part is that yesterday at the funeral I found out that her BF is suicidal(tried to kill himself 4 times, 1 of which was a car accident) if he doesn't take his meds, but hes been refusing to take them for 3 weeks. So we are going to find out whether it was and "accident" or not when/if he comes back. Parents aren't suppoused to bury thier children and HS students aren't suppoused to bury thier classmates but sometimes this is life I guess. I cant sit here and say I havent done anything stupid in a car, but hod do people make this dumb mistakes. Being there yesterday made my think of so many things, mostly "what if" kinda things. This has seriously made me totally change how I live. I mean I'm still gonna live each day like its my last because tomorrow isn't promised to anyone, but that means doing what I can to enjoy life without much chance of hurting myself so if tomorrow does come I can still be there for it...

R.I.P. Kasey Nicole Burlson-You will never be forgotten!

Makes us wonder what is going threw our head when we hit a buck 50 goin around 270.

I know whats going through my head when I hit a buck 50 but I am always alone when I do it or with my dad, and only go that fast in a car with someone if its my dad. I don't don't do it on 270 tho, its on country roads I grew up driving on and my dad grew up driving on.

Guest fixerupper
This is kind of a reminder. My girlfriend and I lost a girl who we were both very close to. She was also 16, and died on Nov. 5th of last year. It's definitely a difficult ordeal, and I know exactly what you mean by the "what ifs".

i dont know about the whole being wasted part, but the girl from gahanna died a few weeks ago when a 14 y/o was driving. my siblings went to school with her. i think my bro is in the same grade she was

yeah thats what i heard about...

my condolences out to the families

Hey, this is ArtCelica (Arthur)'s fiancee Meghan..... my youngest brother is very good friends with Chris (Kasey's boyfriend) and he goes to Olentangy Liberty, not a dublin school. Chris is doing a lot better and he is not in a coma or paralyzed, although he did break his neck. My brother has had a very hard time with this whole thing, but we found out that Kasey was able to save 6 other people'e lives... she donated all of her organs and tissues. Hopefully this teaches everyone a lesson, especially all of the people that look at this website who go really fast in their cars....

I was friends with Kasey and this was sooo hard for me when I heard the news. I talked to her only a few hours before this happened and when I called her the next day...voicemail... I didn't understand the whole story at first, partly cuz I didn't want to believe it. When it finally hit me, it hit hard....then I too started thinkin of all the "WHAT IF" possibilities.....life just isn't fair

We should always cherrish what we have, and never take the simple things in life for granted. You never know how much you truly have until it is gone... My deepest thoughts and prayers go out to Kasey's family and friends who are having a hard time with this.... Kasey truly was a hero by being an organ donor, 6 lives is an amazing MIRACLE!!

GOD BE WITH ALL WHO LOVED KASEY.....RIP