What to do in BFE, Georgia

MrMeanGreen

Hey where in georgia are you, i got stationed here been living here since 03, go to atlanta or savannah, or jacksonville they got a bourbon street there just like in New orleans, im located in macon, bout one hour south of ATL.

Peachtree City. How close are you to here, we got a car for the weekend...

oh thats pretty close to 85 im about 1 20 minutes probably from there, your real close to atlanta, dave and busters is the hangout up there always packed, also there is the best strip clubs in the world there i got a friend that knows someone that bartends at one and drinks are on the house for us, also atlanta has a girl to guy ratio of 7:1 and half the guys you meet swing the other way if you know what i mean, no joke.

yea i checked on that strip club place its called masters, my friends were already gonna head up to atlanta on saturday to go check out the new aquarium up there, guess its supposed to be the biggest in the world i really dont care about that though.