punk ass nutswingers?

Guest BLUE BY U

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 13secgt
This is mike and i just wanna know when i talked shit to you. You always follow me through town and my friends (black ws6). Im not looking to race anyone in my car its all stock. you are the one that talks shit to me. I did do a few this and i dont care to try your car. but its only a low 13 sec......car. I mess with austin and my friends for the fun of it, his z06 would eat me. I would like to race you but not on 150 shot but like your car on a 100. If you want.

This is mike and i just wanna know when i talked shit to you. You always follow me through town and my friends (black ws6). Im not looking to race anyone in my car its all stock. you are the one that talks shit to me. I did do a few this and i dont care to try your car. but its only a low 13 sec......car. I mess with austin and my friends for the fun of it, his z06 would eat me. I would like to race you but not on 150 shot but like your car on a 100. If you want.

What about racin my friend in his zo6 for 100$ tomorrow night

Guest BLUE BY U
the only time i chase anybody down is if they do the ricer rev as they go past me, i have only chased you down once for doing that and your freind i chased down sunday for doing that. and if you want to race my car, you race it the way it is. i didnt tell you to change anything on your car to race me did i? so step it up !! as for you running your mouth it was at trails when my car was being driven by other people and you where talking shit about how you would destroy my car, when i called you out on it you bitched out like always. so when YOU want to race me YOU get ahold of me and i will gladly race ya.

Guest Removed
the only time i chase anybody down is if they do the ricer rev as they go past me

When I rev at your car , It pees , Runs and Hides in the garage and sends its little green Buddie after me! :p

When I rev at your car , It pees , Runs and Hides in the garage and sends its little green Buddie after me! :p

Green? Since when do you know ANYTHING about green. The last time green was around you was a direct result of your last insurance settlement. Keep on sucking, mullet, it works for you.

The last time Rob was confronted by me, he "peed", ran, then hid in his garage hoping Mr. Jingles would protect him.

Guest BLUE BY U

well i am not saying i can outrun your car but the two times i have seen your car you didnt want to race me!!!!! the first time is when i raced your buddy but was coming to race you and you changed the race once i got there.

Guest Removed
well i am not saying i can outrun your car but the two times i have seen your car you didnt want to race me!!!!! the first time is when i raced your buddy but was coming to race you and you changed the race once i got there.

Lets see here, Dave is the one that wanted to race you! You guys raced! you won! he wanted you to race him off spray , You didnt. Thats was between you too. And when I was asked to race you I said I dont care ,I will! And you always want to race my car with your Green bike! :)

Guest BLUE BY U
Lets see here, Dave is the one that wanted to race you! You guys raced! you won! he wanted you to race him off spray , You didnt. Thats was between you too. And when I was asked to race you I said I dont care ,I will! And you always want to race my car with your Green bike! :)

No your PM was hey my boy in the yellow stang is scared but i am not you wanna try me. i said sure why not, drove over to p&r said you ready to race, you said no i am not going to race my boy dave is, i said ok whatever, raced him beat him. i went back to the motorcycle shop and you guys didnt even stop you just ran home with your tail between your legs. TRUE STORY

Guest Removed

No dumbass . he pmed you using my screen name! and yes daves pussy was full of sand and wanted to go home! How many times do we have to go over this?

know i see why you and glenn are butt buddies! You go flapping your mouth before you know what the deal is.

No dumbass . he pmed you using my screen name! and yes daves pussy was full of sand and wanted to go home! How many times do we have to go over this?

know i see why you and glenn are butt buddies! You go flapping your mouth before you know what the deal is.

How will X-mas be at prison this year? Did you get a tree?