CR Mad River Trip

verse

Anyone want to make a Columbus Racing get together up at Mad River Mountain sometime soon? They open on Friday. I'm going Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. If anyone is up there I'll probably be wearing a red AE86 hoodie and have bright lime green bindings with Silver boots. Look out for me passing you up.

I'll be up there sometime soon...as soon as i get my anytime season pass :D

If you need one, you can go to skimadriver.com bottom right hand corner sign in, username grind password grind. $145 season passes.

I'll be up there tonight as well.

I'll probably be heading up Wednesday and Friday night right after work. Possibly Tuesday night and Saturday morning too. I will probably head up there around 6ish till whenever on the weekdays. If you happen to be up there, look for a guy wearing a black and brown Spyder coat, Black Fly goggles with yellow lenses, and Dynastar Trouble Makers (see avatar and sig for what they look like). First time riding them so don't laugh at me. ;) Need to get 'used' to them before I go out to Colorado.

A little off topic. I just thought I would tell you guys how much powder I've been in the last 2 days. I'm in Vermont visiting family and the un-touched power I was in yesterday simply kicked my ass. I was in the glades and just got buried. I had to take my board of to get back out to the trail, only 30 feet away. One step and I sunk thigh deep. By the time I got to the trail I was wiped out. I don't think I have ever had to "rest" on a run in 15 years. It was -18 desgrees with the wide chill, and 0 degress with out at 3900 feet. Looking forward to seeing you guys at MR sometime next week.