Holla From Colorado

Crash1647545504

So figured I would check in, say whatsup.

I have been out here for 2 and a half weeks, and have loved every minute of it. The local riders around here are 10x better than anyone you would see at mad river, I like it. :) Only the small park is open, but already, their rails amount to so much more than mad river rails, you can alctually flow and take lines.

The women, drooooooooooooooooool. I think god created Colorado resorts for hott foriegn women and tourist bitches.

Pot is about as abundant as snow up here, speaking of which we have been sacked witch 3 huge snowstorms already, and the day after the second one, I found myself walking out of chest high snow in the back country. MJ has some of the sickest trails, but it get really crowded on the weekends, but its fun, I get to be a prick to weekend gapers :) and ride like it is my mountain.

We hit Copper once already and accidentaly ran into Keir Dilton (rides pipe for Burton), cool guy, and rides pipe like no other. I am All signed up for USASA comps but, not rails jams or slop styles till late February. I got a job working third shift at a Grocery store making $11 an hour starting, and I made $400 just this week.

I had my bike sent to a shop in Denver, and it is tuned and all ready for spring riding.

I have been to the hospital twice already. Once for a dislocated arms from screwing around on some trails, and secondly for stitches and a cuncustion from smashing my head into a rail in the Rail Yard.

Can't wait to see some of you that are comming out this month. If anyone else is interested in a venture here top WP, hit me up 1-970-531-0787

P.S. I don't know how often i will eb checking this board, we are stealing internet as of right now because we are cheap bastards.

ran into Keir Dilton (rides pipe for Burton), cool guy, and rides pipe like no other. I am All signed up for USASA comps but, not rails jams or slop styles till late February.

You realy need to explain that for people who dont 'ride the pipe". :p

It figures the first winter I know some one out there would be the first winter I couldn't go. Glad you having a good time man, I'll give ya $20 if you go above 14,000. ;)

Pipe = Half Pipe (In this case it was super pipe)

Regular Pipe = 15ft walls

Super Pipe = 18ft walls (most major resorts have them, example is the the pipe used in the X Games or Olympics)

Rail Jam = Rail Contest (Jam Format)

Jam Format = Set time in which the compitition takes place, usually 3-4 rails to choose from, only possible to hit one rail at a time. You can use the rail as many times as you with within set time limit.

Slopstyle = A compitition that involves rails and jumps. A set of jumps is usually first, and a section of rails. The amount of runs you get depends on the event, usually 2 to 3.

Riding = riding your snowboard

:)