Holy f**k, best auto factory ever!

Tinman

Yeah I'd say its different than the way we build cars. I have done a ton of work in the gm plant in mansfield and the honda plants in marysville, and neither look like that. The gm plant was filled with guys sleeping all over the place, I mean literally sleeping all over the place. I even seen a group of guys putting pop cans in the frame rails of some cars. They said the owners will NEVER figure out the noise.

I could be wrong, but seeing how awesome that is, I wonder if build like that for show/attraction type deal. I mean if that was near us, I would pay money to do and watch them assemble a car in that manner. They could have a plant in that next city that is like what we have in our minds or what WNAPLAY described. Still its badass.

Its a shame, because Phaetons realy are bad ass cars. After seeing the plant, I can deffinately see how they could charge $60,000 for the base model. That's Bentley level assembly quality.

Yeah I'd say its different than the way we build cars. I have done a ton of work in the gm plant in mansfield and the honda plants in marysville, and neither look like that. The gm plant was filled with guys sleeping all over the place, I mean literally sleeping all over the place. I even seen a group of guys putting pop cans in the frame rails of some cars. They said the owners will NEVER figure out the noise.

If you have any of these, you'll probably want to be getting rid of them.

http://www.oneshare.com/images/214_stock/214_gm.jpg

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20050317/images/gmskid.gif