The 3 assclowns in the red honda tonight at hooters polaris

Sam1647545489

Seriously.... :slap:

A stock 03 C5 with just heads and full exhaust and CCW drag package is not running 10.60's at 121...

And to get pissed that a turbo car is brake boostin to beat you when you know there is a turbo on the car is just stupid.

These guys say they are from Marion and supposely are on here...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HE says huh I have a fox body mustang at home with exhaust don't make me go get it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

At one point sam says tell who ever has this 10 second vette to go get it and meet me back here. Then the excusess start to fly.

Dude, everyone knows that you aren't allowed to brake boost a turboed car when you are racing, especially when it's for money. That's totally cheating. It would be like running nitrous and then heating your bottle so that the pressure is at 1000psi - that would be ridiculous.

Dude, everyone knows that you aren't allowed to brake boost a turboed car when you are racing, especially when it's for money. That's totally cheating. It would be like running nitrous and then heating your bottle so that the pressure is at 1000psi - that would be ridiculous.

i dont know if you are being sarcastic or not...hey you get my PM

Let me go ahead and give the run down of the night.

First we go to hooters, no amber, but hey its cool. After we are done eating we are walking outside. Greg notices 3 16 yr old guys geting into a red honda hatch. Jokinly he says to Linn go ask them to race your DSM. Linn like in normal fashion does. They agree to a 20$ 40 roll race with Linn. They check over Linns car even look under the hood. They still are cool with it. Linn goes and races them, greg and I wait at hooters for them to return. When they get back into the parking lot Linn is smiling ear to ear. We already knew the outcome of the race. They park next to us and get out to talk. They first off start complaining that Linn was break boostin the car.

16yr kid: You were break boostin the car

Linn: Yeah so what

16yr kid: how did you expect for us to win when you break boost the car

Linn: I didnt expect you to win

16yr: Thats not fair

Me: Why is that not fair

Kid: Cause he was break boostin

Other Kid: I didnt even spray you

At this time Greg and I are in my truck LOL. Greg and myself nw know it is time to completely start fucking with this kid.

Kid: I cant complete you break boosted

Me: Why are you even arguing about this.

Kid: I was cool with it, but Linn start saying stuff (which was not true)

Me: Well kick his ass then. They all just stand there looking at Linn

Me: Dont worry Linn is all talk, he is a pussy. They all kinda laugh it off

Driver of honda: I another car that will kill this thing

Greg: What is it

Driver: Its a mustang

Greg: what yr mustang

Driver: Its a fox body with an exhaust, come spring time I will kill all of you

Greg: I have a mustang

Driver: My car is super duper crazy fast..aaaaaaaaaaa

Greg: Go get your mustang, I will spot you 10 cars from a dig

Driver: "Blank look on his face"

Kid: You cant beat his mustang

Greg: If you guys bring this mustang out this spring, I will meet you here and we can run for any amount of money and spot you 10 cars.

Kid: Its doesnt matter, we have abunch of cars that are faster then anything you guys got

Me: How do you know what we got, all you have seen is our daily drivers and winter beaters

Kid: My dads vette runs 10.60's

Me and Greg: No it doesnt

Kid: Dude it runs 10.60's why would I lie

Me: It doesnt run 10.60's

Linn: Go get it I will run it in my camaro

Kid: I can call my dad right now

Me: What is done to it

Kid: Its got heads, full exhaust and a CCW package, its an 03 C5

Me: That car is not runnin 10.60's. That car isnt making 400 wheel on a good good day.

Kid: It does why would I lie

Linn: What does it trap

Kid: 121 or something

Greg: what does it have a 900 shot on it or something

By this time the kid is getting pissed. There is one kid doin all the talking the driver and other kid are quite

Me: Give me your phone and call you dad and I will tell him his car isnt runnin 10.60's

Kid: I am not callin my dad

Greg: Bring the corvette here with mustang and I will spot it 10 cars for any amount of money.

Kid: Dude it will ill you guys

Me, Greg, Linn are dieing right laughing. at this point we realize we are not goin anywhere with this so we tell them that we are leaving cause we are getting stupider the more we talk to them and then we leave.

I know there is aot I left out, I was kinda staring at the fine 16 yr girl that was with them. Damn 16 yr old girls didnt look like that when I was 16. I was about to try to get he number, but come on 16, should I have??????

The 900 shot comment will forever be a classic. Now back where the hell are these guys someone has to know them.

Red civic hatch with gray primer spots on it and silver steel wheels.

Would you expect anything different coming from Marion? Ohh well. Nevertheless, it was quite humorous.

Edit: Ohh and not that anybody cares, but the info on the "10.60" vette is wrong, as you all know. If it is the vette that is infamous around here, which is relation to one of the kids, it runs 11.20's @ 124. It has all that the kid said, however he failed to mention the 125 shot it is equipped with.

Ty