Here it is 2008 Camaro

red1647545490

Guest Removed
Absolutely hate it. That mammoth blingy grill looks like braces on a retarded fat kid and the disgusting headlights just add insult to injury.

at least it has full windows :p

and it is ugly :(

Here is the link! it looks pretty sweet i hope it really does look similar to that when it comes out!~

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/0312PHR_Fifth_Reloaded/

Why do people continually insist on posting this crap. This is NOT a GM design! This was created by a design student as a project and it was picked up by the media. It in no way has a connection to GM. The photos of the clay model that were recently leaked are actually out of GM and you'll have a hard time finding them anywhere now. GM has requested that all images be removed from everywhere they found them. Just wait until the Detroit Auto Show and you'll see what the actual GM concept looks like.

Why do people continually insist on posting this crap. This is NOT a GM design! This was created by a design student as a project and it was picked up by the media. It in no way has a connection to GM. The photos of the clay model that were recently leaked are actually out of GM and you'll have a hard time finding them anywhere now. GM has requested that all images be removed from everywhere they found them. Just wait until the Detroit Auto Show and you'll see what the actual GM concept looks like.

Thank god, someone with sense.

Guest 99 Cobra
From what I have heard though, its going to be that retro look and have the 67-9 style design. I talked with someone in the GM industry that deals a lot with a GM division and said there will be another Camaro for sure. Even being a mustang guy, if they make it resemble that 1st gen., I would love that. Would take one any day over the retro mustang.

no, because the vette is a much higher price range. the vette is now a high end(viper,gt,etc.) competitor. the camaro will come back to beat up the mustang and "tooner" cars again. can't wait for it, and hopefully the t/a's and birds to come back.

Guest JsANeon
hey no blame on me the other guys didnt post a link so i did for him, and yes i almost gaurente the car will not look like that when production starts! but either way i bet the final design will = SEX!!!!!!!!!!

I assume they're going to put an lsx engine under the hood.. if so, wouldn't it take away from corvette sales?

No, the Camaro will be more of a 2 door sports sedan (think Mustang/GTO) then a sports car. It shouldn't take away from the Vette any more then the GTO has. Most former Camaro buyers were probably lost to the new Mustang, not the Vette. Hopefully the new one can draw them back.

99 Cobra- I'm not disputing the fact that there will be another Camaro. I'm saying the link posted is not it. Thos pics have been floating around the net for YEARS and have no offiliation with GM.

Most former Camaro buyers were probably lost to the new Mustang, not the Vette.

Actually, they lost me to a Subaru.... I wouldn't own a Ford...even thought the new mustang is a nice looking car.

Anyway.... Screw the retro design... it is too late for that.

I still like the original design better anyhow...... ;)

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~mccorry/images/misc/Marie3.jpg