New to the site

Howabusa

I take my shoes off, spit on them, tie them together, and throw them at you. :lol: Yeah....that'll show you!

:lol::lol: I've got nothin on that type of attack. Gotta go find the zombies and have them come after you:slap:

:welcome: good choice on the bike :) the cowie guys seem forget it took 3 attempts before they even came close with the zzr14 :lol: and that took them almost a decade.

and the suzie guys seem to forget it took almost 3 years for them to get something to keep up with the 'Bird which came out in 96...and they needed 200 more cc's for 10 more horsepower in 99

:honda: FTW

and welcome new old dude

and the suzie guys seem to forget it took almost 3 years for them to get something to keep up with the 'Bird which came out in 96...and they needed 200 more cc's for 10 more horsepower in 99

:honda: FTW

and welcome new old dude

3 Years isn't that long in bike terms, takes a revamp of a model 2, so an entirely new bike in 3 ain't too shabby. And when the 'Busa came out it trumped the XX, it wasn't one failed attempt after another.

Besides I like the BlackBirds :D

3 Years isn't that long in bike terms, takes a revamp of a model 2, so an entirely new bike in 3 ain't too shabby. And when the 'Busa came out it trumped the XX, it wasn't one failed attempt after another.

Besides I like the BlackBirds :D

i know, i just wanted to:flingpoo::bitchfight:

since it's usually kawi vs suzi around here