McDonalds SUCKS....

Balian

I don't know what it is, but those stupid people who work there cannot seem to get my damn order right. WTF? Burger King and Wendy's never have a problem giving me what I want, but damned if McD's had screwed my order up 10 times in a row..

I hope you fuckin die!

Guest cgotti
have you seen the people that work at thease places come on!!! they give no shits about anythign but how many kids they can get on welfare

Please tell me you didn't drive all the way to Portsmouth to go to McDonalds.

yea McD's service sucks thats why I dont go there

+1

If you have some time on your hands and your really bored check out the one at 670 and cassady. Theres always abot 20 people working there and half of them are either holding personal conversations about "girl no he didnt", or on their cell phone. It will take 15mins even if your the only one there and your food has been sitting under the heat lamp for 2hours.:thumbdown

Guest Evl Mdgt
The grove city mcdonald's off georgesville is the worst.

I agree. one day i took my burger back and said "i'd like some burger with my grease please" Its like they soak em in grease. They always mess up your order and give you burnt fries that are cold.

I'm boycotting McDonald's right now... the other night I wanted a cheeseburger and it was like 3am (gotta love midnight bowling lol) and so we stopped at the McD's on Georgesville because they have a 24 hr drive through... fuckers start serving breakfast at 3am... who the hell eats breakfast at 3am? I could see 4 or 5 am... but 3 am? COME ON!!

Guest 614Streets
I just wish their fries would taste like they did 10 years ago.

Cooking fries in fat> cooking in peanut oil. ha , md's is nasty waffle house on the other hand...