friday 01/13

Skinner

columbus gold sounds nice, why not vanity so i can see some snatch too.

plus i can show david putty how I can c-walk like a mofo

Not again with the c-walk talk.....LOL!!! Oddly, i want to witness this.. Vanity, no good...Can't buy mojo there.

Ok with being cooped up at the hospital and working the second job I need to get out this friday. So with that whats going on and were is everyone meeting at. I've got a hankern for some wings and beer. :)

I could be into some wings and beer. We could always slug some over at BW3 on Hilliard-Rome. They have Shiner-bock on draft! :)

just to add- if youre trying to do the whole strip club thing, im headin up to windsor friday afternoon (3-4ish) and goin to hit up strip clubs in windsor (all nude), and then go to the detroit auto show the next day. i should be able to get a few more free tickets if anyone wants...ill make a seperate post, just thought id throw it out there

Man....That is waaaaay too far for us northside boys...

Chris, Shawn, and I will dismember the next fool who makes reference to how "far" travelling to the west side is. We dragged our asses out to Krogers and Hooters in R'burg, and up to the Polaris area, for 3 freaking years.

So put on some vagisil and make the trek to the West Siieeeeed and shut the fawk up about it already!!!!!!11111!111!!11!1!1111111

Chris, Shawn, and I will dismember the next fool who makes reference to how "far" travelling to the west side is. We dragged our asses out to Krogers and Hooters in R'burg, and up to the Polaris area, for 3 freaking years.

So put on some vagisil and make the trek to the West Siieeeeed and shut the fawk up about it already!!!!!!11111!111!!11!1!1111111

so I take it thats a "in" for wings and beer?

Guest MissTypeS

Hmmm.... are women invited? Or do I need to stay at home and make my own damn chicken wings in the kitchen?

I finally got my car back from the shop after TEN WEEKS, so I'm ready to take her out.

-1 Vanity and Columbus Gold (I can look down and see a naked chick, why would I pay?)

+ .5 for BW3. I'd like to meet some of you anyway. :gone: :leghump:

HI MIKEY! :gay2: