Question of the century!

Guest BusterHymen

simply thinking about either getting beat could cause the sun to explode.

Would that mean that we'd have a multiverse with problems similar to the ones that plague the movie The One? Or would we all just die? I like to think that there would be some badass running around killing himself over and over so that he could become The One, and have super strength and shit. Yeah, that would be cool.

Q: If you were to go the speed of light, could you see the individual light rays?

Q: If you were to go faster than the speed of light, would it be dark?

Q: If you could somehow get a giant straw to go from the vacuum of space to the oceans of the world, would it suck all the water from earth into space?

Guest BusterHymen

but dont you want to know? I mean maybe it would cause there to be lasting peace in the middle east or something.

anyway who needs a sun. were in ohio. real world situations do not apply here

Actually, I will let you in on a secret.

Chuck Norris actually builds Mustangs with his bare hands, from scratch. That is why they cannot be touched.

But, there would never be a race, because the owner would be too scared of the consequences if he beats Chuck Norris.

Dunno, but Mr. T would beat both at the same time.

now your just being silly.

there is no answer to the orginal question it is a true conundrum. this will not and and never cannot ever be answered, besides the obvious ramifications of the universe imploding there isn't a schollar past or present that has the ability to fomulate such equations.

Beside its common knowledge that Chuck Norris drives Mustang.

Q: If you could somehow get a giant straw to go from the vacuum of space to the oceans of the world, would it suck all the water from earth into space?

The answer is no. Gravity along with no suction to the vacuum of outer space prevents our atmosphere from being sucked away. This would also prevent our oceans from being sucked away. The other questions in this thread will be pondered until the end of time.

You guys are right.. Mr. T would still lose, it's been proven...

Contrary to popular belief, Mr. T was not beat by Sylvester Stallone in Rocky III. He actually lost to Stallone's stuntman, Chuck Norris. It took 5 hours of work by a dozen makeup artists to make Chuck Norris ugly enough to be a believable Stallone. Even with Chuck Norris, it was still necessary to use 3 metric tons of animal traquilizers to knock Mr. T out long enough for a 10 count.

Oh forgive me, Almighty Mr. Norris, please just rip a leg off with your mighty roundhouse and spare my life.

You guys are right.. Mr. T would still lose, it's been proven...

Contrary to popular belief, Mr. T was not beat by Sylvester Stallone in Rocky III. He actually lost to Stallone's stuntman, Chuck Norris. It took 5 hours of work by a dozen makeup artists to make Chuck Norris ugly enough to be a believable Stallone. Even with Chuck Norris, it was still necessary to use 3 metric tons of animal traquilizers to knock Mr. T out long enough for a 10 count.

Oh forgive me, Almighty Mr. Norris, please just rip a leg off with your mighty roundhouse and spare my life.

lies all lies just because you make stuff up an post it on the interweb doesn't make it fact.

you see Mr. T has a weak body that is why he got cancer. Chuck Norris on the other hand is a prefect genetic specimen.

Chuck Norris's erection runs the quarter mile in .000000000001sec@670,616,629.0001mph, thus making it the only thing to beat a mustang. Chuck Norris just stands at the starting line and kills spectators.

EDIT: you won't find that one on the site, i just kinda made it up

Chuck Norris's erection runs the quarter mile in .000000000001sec@670,616,629.0001mph, thus making it the only thing to beat a mustang. Chuck Norris just stands at the starting line and kills spectators.

EDIT: you won't find that one on the site, i just kinda made it up

You roxor!

By the way, it's only 6 years into the century. Isn't it kind of bold to be asking if this is the question of this century so early? Or is Chuck really that powerful?

Mr. T beat cancer....

he didnt beat it he had to have it removed. Chuck Norris never had cancer and cured people with cancer with just the sound of his voice. then he did a round house kick to the head and killed them but they were cured non the less.

The answer is no. Gravity along with no suction to the vacuum of outer space prevents our atmosphere from being sucked away. This would also prevent our oceans from being sucked away. The other questions in this thread will be pondered until the end of time.

I thought the basic concept of a straw was that you create a low pressure area and the fluid flows from the high pressure area to the low pressure area. The gravity should have no effect on it, in fact the higher you get into the atmosphere the less force of gravity you have to effect the movement of water, so if anything, should the flow of water increase as you get closer to the vacuum of space? Also, I would be more worried about the water freezing in the straw as you approach space, but then if I'm correct with my previous statement about it's velocity increasing, enegery of the water moving faster should be enough to keep the water from freezing.

But hey, isn't this why we have the Nobel Prizes? So that idiots like us can be recognized for the stupid shit we come up with?

he didnt beat it he had to have it removed. Chuck Norris never had cancer and cured people with cancer with just the sound of his voice. then he did a round house kick to the head and killed them but they were cured non the less.

I can't believe no one posted this yet:

To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer. Chuck Norris smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

I can't believe no one posted this yet:

To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer. Chuck Norris smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.

Guest BusterHymen
Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.

I think thats the only thing that has made me laugh harder than this picture

http://poetry.rotten.com/dog-knowledge/dogknows.jpg

Guest BusterHymen

It has taken some effort, but I have finally found someone who has lived through a CNRhK. (Chuck Norris roundhouse kick)

CAUTION not for the faint of heart

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/fannov04.jpg