Ostrander Road& RT 36

98fiveseven1647545503

I know alot of you wont find yourself in that hole of a town but i figured i would give the heads up anyways.

I was leaving Ostrander on Ostrander Road and got pulled over on the other side of RT 36 by the new local rent-a-cop.

Violations: no front plate, Speeding 45mph in a 25mph Zone.

After the END CORPORATION sign i slowly accelerated to 45mph (knowing rent-a-cop was behind me. He pulls me over and we go through the motions. He tells me he "paced" me at 45mph down through there. Which is about right. I have assumed for the past lifetime i have lived that the end corp sign there meant 55mph because

A) un-marked

B) Out of the City Limits.

He procedes to tell me to drive safe and Im not getting a ticket as most of the residents there in O-town dont know the speed limit there.

Just a heads up to the Delaware Crew Rent-a-Cop has returned to Ostrander and i have also heard they can do some of the back roads around the town to .

yea i was out there the other day and noticed that they had a new police cruiser. At least you didn't get a ticket. I remember back about 5 years where they had the police car parked and a hat mounted in it so it looked like someone was in there to keep the speeding down.