Time Warner prices hikes!

Bam

God damn bastards! They are raising their prices for the 2nd straight month in a row! WTF is this crap. I live in Dublin, right off of Hard Rd and Sawmill. Does anyone know if there are any other companies that I can get my cable/internet from for less? Right now I'm paying $89/month for digital cable and roadrunner. Or could I call them up and bitch them to get my price lowered like Anthony? What are you guys paying for the same?

Thanks

Matt

God damn bastards! They are raising their prices for the 2nd straight month in a row! WTF is this crap. I live in Dublin, right off of Hard Rd and Sawmill. Does anyone know if there are any other companies that I can get my cable/internet from for less? Right now I'm paying $89/month for digital cable and roadrunner. Or could I call them up and bitch them to get my price lowered like Anthony? What are you guys paying for the same?

Thanks

Matt

WOW has plant in that area, and we can surely beat Warners price AND service. :)

WOW has plant in that area, and we can surely beat Warners price AND service. :)

Do you work there or something? Can you get me a discount on service? And I just looked at my bill again and its only $83/month including tax, I didn't notice my wife ordered to movies thru the TV. But still anything better would be great. PM me please....

And Lustalbert, I'm only paying $32/month for the RR. It looks like I'm getting a discount on that because I got a package or something.

Thanks for the link, I did it and came up with this...

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtests/3614193;483033;531f3726b0ef62dca9ef340562c9b936;2.0;speed.col.wideopenwest.com/1137522930

What's it mean? Good/bad?

2006-01-17 13:35:31 EST: 3529 / 471

Your download speed : 3529 kbps or 441.1 KB/sec.

Your upload speed : 471 kbps or 58.9 KB/sec.

Guest MissTypeS
Ugh, I hate dealing with Time Warner. My bill was $84.65 for RR & Cable (no premiums, just digital) with 2 extra boxes. When I went to cancel my AOL trial I was told that it was higher than it needed to be and that they'd adjusted the price. That was in October. My bills are still.. you guessed it... $84.65. I've tried to call them 3 times today (at work, natch) with 12 minute wait times. Any suggestions?

I pay $63/month for Road Runner, DVR, Digital channels, and HD... with Insight. Property Manager package FTW....

Oh yeah, they just got a dual tuner DVR...it's sweet.....

Their prices still suck balls though