New cr policy?

wnaplay1647545503

another forum i frequent is also on VBB and they have something like that except its 30 seconds, and you must wait 30 seconds in between 2 searches. it pisses me off when im looking for something and i know what i need to search for, mess somethign up, go to correct it, and have to wait 30 seconds

It's in place and has been for awhile. It helps defend against those pesky double posts :p

Anthony - as an Admin you should not lie.

Wnabeplayd - The truth is it is only active on your account. We're testing it out right now. We didn't know you'd already figure it out. Anyways, the intention is to limit your posts to one per day. We're sick of reading your useless posts. One post from you per day is more than enough. I tried to make it one post per week. However, I was out voted by the rest of the admins and moderators. The limit determined was one per day. Expect it to be active shortly.

Anthony - as an Admin you should not lie.

Wnabeplayd - The truth is it is only active on your account. We're testing it out right now. We didn't know you'd already figure it out. Anyways, the intention is to limit your posts to one per day. We're sick of reading your useless posts. One post from you per day is more than enough. I tried to make it one post per week. However, I was out voted by the rest of the admins and moderators. The limit determined was one per day. Expect it to be active shortly.

All this after I tried to help you get a free phone. I'm sure my wife would love it if it were only true. She already says I spend to much time on here.