audio install needed

Alex1647545498

So yeah, I'm enlisting some labor since I've never ran wires for an amp with facotry radio setup. I want to retain the factory radio because of the cd/tape... really I want to keep the tape function.

Car is a 99 cr-v and I just need the audio and power wires run to the back of the car. I figured that the remote wire will go into the fuse for the radio but audo I'm not too sure of. So if you're an installer or have done this I will pay fair labor.

I'm on 3rd shift so going to a store and picking it up before they close is kinda hard. Especially when places closes early on sundays. I can come to you or you can come over to do it. Let me know.

Thanks!

You need a line output converter. They are around 20 bucks and give your factory radio RCAs. Also make sure you use your firewall to put the power wire through. Creates a much cleaner install and also doesnt create problems for the future. Say for instance running it through the door and the wire is pinched and exposed. Take it through the driver side panels on crvs are pretty easy to get off. Just look for screws if their are any.