New Bia Bia....

Putty

i know where there happens to be TWO '05 R6's one with about 800 and the other less than 250miles on them. Cyclesearch just picked them up while i was there selling the '03 SV back to them. Talk about a couple of finds, neither has ever been down as well.

If you want to drop ~$800 on the heaviest exhaust avilable for the 636. I'm just counting the days until I order my Akrapovic.

I was considering getting the Akrapovic when i purchased my twobrothers but i preferred the dual canister design rather then one big ass pipe underneath my seat although it may be lighter

If you want to drop ~$800 on the heaviest exhaust avilable for the 636. I'm just counting the days until I order my Akrapovic.

unless i'm gonna be seeing you at the track, then who cares how much it weighs. if it's for the street all that matters is that it looks and sounds good.

Guest JsANeon
NIce bike, i was just looking at purchasing the same one earlier this week. But i kinda like the all black model too. I may just get the new CBR though because i really like the new look. I also found an awesome deal on a BRAND NEW 03' RC51 (let me repeat brand new) and i can get it for a really big chunk of cash below book price.

+1, the 600's are nine second capable almost bone stock now....

cool, I had no idea. What 600s are these again?

I guess from a stop the bike should have it pretty easy, but from a roll, these modded Z06s come to mind, and I would think a 600 would have a tough time keeping up after 100mph.

Don't be fooled by the talk, a bonestock 600 won't run anywhere close to 9's. You'll be lucky if you get mid-10's with ALL the bolt-ons. :grin2:

The article he is referring to is with a prorider (Ricky Gadson) and the times are *corrected* to see level and perfect meteorlogical conditions. In reality he ran high 10's but SPORTRIDER did there usual magazine test BS and floated the numbers to sell magazines...:rolleyes:

Go to any of the major dragbike sites and ask Rickey yourself. ;)