good place to find houses for rent

thorne

Were is a good place to look online or what not to find houses for rent? I don't want apartments or condos I must have a garage :( and a backyard for my dog to run and play ( not that he does hes a fat pug) any help is appreciated.

Shit, there's I think 4-5 houses on my STREET that are for rent. I'm guessing they range from 800-$1000 a month. Normally Bi-level houses with 3 bedrooms, basement (sort of).. or like my neighbors. 3 bedroom flat with a 1 car garage.

If your looking for a house in a nicer neighborhood, my dad is looking to rent out a house in worthington. PM me for details

WTF, you saying I live in the Ghetto? :mad::p

Well, sort of. It's a nice neighborhood, just older style homes.

yeah. west side of gahanna ALWAYS has like 20 houses for rent. anywhere from agler up to mccutcheon and between stygler and the freeway is where you want to look. its really not ghetto, just a lot of old people

There are plenty houses in Gahanna for rent. My wife's employer owns over 20 of them in Gahanna.

I know there are a shit ton of houses for rent in reynoldsburg. I know alot of them are in between livingston and main next to reynoldsburg high school. They are all those brick homes in that area. Most have a 1 car garage with good size back yard. Some have a 2 car. I looked into them awhile back and I think they went from 700-900 a month. All are 3 bedroom with 2 full baths. No basements

U need to come look at my house the next time u r in the hood. 3 bedroom 3 full bath 2500+ total sq feet, with 1600+ living space full basement with new finished room 16x20 media room (pimp). oversized 2 car garage with storage, cathedral thru out, fire place, lake lot. $1000/month with option to rent to own.