Strippers..who knows em? - NWS!

Kevin R.

Since one of my best friends threw a kick ass bash for my 18th I figured I'd repay him on his 19th, sinch we skipped his. haha

Anyways, they had a stripper there, she was fun, but nothing special...to look at.

She wasn't very expensive (hence the not very special)..but was wondering if anyone had any experience on who I should contact. Not trying to spend $500 for a naked chic though. I wanna top the party he threw..so all suggestions welcome. And no, we are not just going to go to a strip club. Under 21 sucks and is hella expensive, can't drink, etc.

Thanks. :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/knottravesty/meandjess2.jpg ...chic in the pic is my buddys g/f...shes a stripper out in PGH, but they come back to columbus to visit family a lot. she must do pretty good caus this past weekend she was here worked at centerfold for one night and made like 300$. if youre interested, let me know and ill see if she does private shows and if so, what theyd run

haha. not seeing her. whats funny is i took her out for the first time on a friday, the next day we went out to pgh for the weekend to meet up w/ those 2 in the pic (mutual friends between the both of us) and chill for the weekend and that happened. definately interesting for a 2nd date lol

From what I hear, just take Sam to an ordinary club, and he could bring you back quite a few girls. That would save you some cash.

Haha...i can't get into the super VIP though.

I know you pretty much get what you pay but even if I pay a ton she still might be hit if I never get to see her before hand..that's why I asked.

From what I hear, just take Sam to an ordinary club, and he could bring you back quite a few girls. That would save you some cash.

From what I hear, just take Sam to an ordinary church/library, and he could bring you back quite a few girls.