GOT RIPPED OFF *Beware*

Guest SpR

I moved out of columbus for a while an have been out of the car scene for awhile now, i went to westerville road to go to slow motion. When i got there there was a new name Modena Motorsports

(614) 472-3876

4430 Westerville Rd

Columbus, OH 43231

-- i asked the guy that was working that night if they were slowmotion he told me yes they had bought them out. he was very polite with me, then i asked if he had any used b series transmissions for my honda, he showed me 1 in the back told me it was out of a 95 integra and it had NO probs shifting, so i bought it, he told me to come back tommorow to get the reciept because the shop was closed for the night, i didnt care ive had some friends that done biz with slowmotion so i know they are honest people... well anyhow the next morning i was calling 411 on my phone to call slow motion and come to find out slowmotion had moved to 14th ave... i took the transmission to them they installed it in 1 day , * very nice work by the way * and when i got the car back it seemed fine til i ran the gears, 3rd gear grinds.

Directlly after getting the car back i went to the shop where i bought the transmission and i said the 3rd gear is messing up when i run through the gears. I told the guy at the shop i want to get it fixed im not upset about the used transmission its expected.... then the guy started to come at me like he wanted to hit me, said things like ( why are you telling people you installed the transmission ) ( you sold that transmission ) ( you didnt buy anything from us ) ( next time i see you im going to blah blah ) what the fuck did i do wrong ?? im a customer and you told me you were slow motion .. good thing i called 411 i would of never found out about the real slow motion, beware everyone modena is a rip off, and modena if your reading this i will take legal action if you dont make this right, you wont keep my money, i paid slowmotion labor to put it in.. thanks

Yeah Modena IS located where old shop used to be!! We moved out as quickly as possible once Bobby sold Modena to those guys.

Modena and SlowMotion were never under the same ownership or under the same management, we just rented some garage space from Bobby.

Thanks Shawn, and sorry about those guys. All we can do is hope they go out of business.

We tried to be somewhat cool with them as we were getting ready to move but they stole a bunch of parts and merch from us and twice pulled guns on us!

Again sorry to anyone that goes to the location of our old shop trying to find us.

Please see the post in the Vendors section for how to get ahold us the Real SlowMotion Motorsports!!

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

We tried to be somewhat cool with them as we were getting ready to move but they stole a bunch of parts and merch from us and twice pulled guns on us!

Damn, that's fucked up!

Maybe it's just me, but I like to fight fire with fire. Those guys would have been one less car or shop after pulling something like that.

Glad to hear you got out of there without any further problems, as if they weren’t bad enough to begin with.

• 3 weeks later...