Damn dentist

wnaplay1647545503

I went to the dentist today for the first time in about 12 years. (no dental insurance) They did what they call a deep cleaning. Son of a bitch it hurt. Good thing, there wasnt any cavities or damage from not going in a while. But they did suggest using a water pick from now on, so I bought one tonight. Anyone using one of these? Do they seem to work?

water pick? not sure about that. i went to the dentist about a year ago after not going in 2 years and it was pretty painful. lucky me, my dental insurance at the new job kicks in this month so (as wierd as it sounds) i cant wait to go back and get my teeth nice and white again

water pick? not sure about that. i went to the dentist about a year ago after not going in 2 years and it was pretty painful. lucky me, my dental insurance at the new job kicks in this month so (as wierd as it sounds) i cant wait to go back and get my teeth nice and white again

Water pick is a small device that has a water reservoir, and has different tips like atoothbrush. And it pressurizes the water to remove debris from the teeth and gums. Like dental floss but more effective(my opinion).