Best Carpet cleaner

88lx5oh

You want to use a dry chemical cleaner. The wet cleaners that use soap only attract more dirt later...

what cleaner would you recomend I am wanting to clean our carpets before the boys make it home. We have a dyson vac. and it does a great job but I would like to have the carpet cleaned.

+1 for stanley steamer, the carpet in our old apartment was roached from the previous tenant having 3dogs and 2 cats and her not giving a damn, got all the stains AND the smell out in one visit.

exactly what i ws looking for someone that had experience wiht a company..

most likely ill be using stanley steamer.

but jsut checking if there was anytbody else good out there

what cleaner would you recomend I am wanting to clean our carpets before the boys make it home. We have a dyson vac. and it does a great job but I would like to have the carpet cleaned.

My parent's neighbor did ours, but a quick search yielded these companies (i have no idea what kind of work they do):

http://www.chemdryusa.com/franchise/index.php?id=133122&zip=43026

http://yellowpages.com/sp/moreinfo/index.jsp?linkType=7&impressionId=&q=carpet+cleaning&listingId=17741549&searchId=&id=17741549

As far as to buy a dry machine, I think Oreck and Kirby have one (probably the last thing you want to hear as a Dyson owner). I can find out from that neighbor what machine he uses if you want.

Do your own research, but my parents own a decent carpet cleaner, yet never use it because the carpet just gets dirtier after a while.