Time Warner bullshit...again.

coty061885

My latest bill is double what it was last month. On the itemized list it shows "Service Changes" for $76, anyone get this? I've tried calling them a couple times, but the wait time is like 40 minutes every time.

Also, ever since I got the bill my internet speed has slowed dramatically. I used to download files around 350-400 kbs, now it's like 35. It could be our neighbors, in this complex it's suprisingly easy to steal cable and fuck up an entire block. But, it's hard to tell which apartment is doing it.

So yeah, how's that WOW service?

They have screwed up my bill once, but what I REALLY hate is how late I recieve my bill from them. I still haven't recieved my bill and its due on the 27th, which is 5 business days and barely enough time. This has happened the last few months, Last month I receieved it on wednesday and it was due that friday, fucking BS if they want to recieve their money on time. I mail all my checks and don't pay online/over the phone so it takes a few days to get there.

They have screwed up my bill once, but what I REALLY hate is how late I recieve my bill from them. I still haven't recieved my bill and its due on the 27th, which is 5 business days and barely enough time. This has happened the last few months, Last month I receieved it on wednesday and it was due that friday, fucking BS if they want to recieve their money on time. I mail all my checks and don't pay online/over the phone so it takes a few days to get there.

Almost everywhere has grace periods. Even if your bill got their a few days 'late', they probably wouldn't care.

That still is shitty.

Guest fixerupper
Yeah, my RR is moving as slow as possible now. TW's customer assistance also blows. For the past three days I've had to wait 40 minutes just to talk to somebody. The last time it sounded like a woman working out of a huse full of children. They better figure their shit out pretty quickly...