i"M BACK WITH ANOTHER CALL OUT

Guest iwillbeking270

Guest JsANeon
My theory is that he is Neon boys buddy, and they are playing cute little 18 year old games.

howard why do you allways have to refer stupid little things towards me.....i have no clue who this guy is and he for some reason thinks he has met me? if you remember correctly, he called me out about a month ago and the thread got pretty long. so please stop stirring shit up as i have no problem with you as long as we can both agree we have been at fault?

anyways i call BS on this Jesus built "f-body"

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iwillbeking270
Fuck pics anyone can find pics on the internet I like Dougs idea better.

bla bla bla bla have him meet me at super walmart i will be there and take him to the car so he can see it so you all can shut the fuck up! i will be there at around 8-8:30

bla bla bla bla have him meet me at super walmart i will be there and take him to the car so he can see it so you all can shut the fuck up! i will be there at around 8-8:30

I'd like to know what all is done to your car, and please don't pull out random parts from your Summit catalog.

Also, someone obviously with a vehicle of your caliber would be one of the cream of LS1Tech. What's your screen name on there?

yes i have a few friends that ran around lima for school and all i ever heard about was this little shelby daytona that shoudl run 11s. No TT camaro, and both of my friends are camaro guys like my self.

Anthony i have never saw that concept before. Its HOTT

PLEASE SOMEBODY call me when this goes down i m dying to see a 900 + hp car on boost spray it with a dirrect port fogger. hopefully a 250 shot. then watch as the wheels make there way through the engine from overspeeding. i really dont want to miss this.

Guest iwillbeking270
i was at super wal mart got tired of waiting as for nobody in lima knowing about it is cause i moved to lima 5 months ago so really haven't had it out for anybody to see it as for ls1tech not a big fan of that fourm me>cr

see the way im setting up my system will be a single fogger in the inlet 50 shot. then a plate under the carb 25 shot. its a single t 72 with a front mount. the nos is more of a second intercooler. than used to spool. its a dual ball bearing turbo.

i was at super wal mart got tired of waiting as for nobody in lima knowing about it is cause i moved to lima 5 months ago so really haven't had it out for anybody to see it as for ls1tech not a big fan of that fourm me>cr

going to school in Lima myself....i can tell you that it wouldn't take a month for people who gave 2 shits to find out about your car, let alone 5. not saying that it doesnt exist. but there is an abundance of f-body people that go to school here that would find you and talk about you if it was twin turbo

You didn't answer my first question, quit hiding. I also think you're full of shit.

this thread reminds me of high school...and it sickens me " i got this , well i got this , lets race on the second tuesday of next week." " i was there, where were you" i went but you WASNT " " i was by the barbies you didnt see me?" no i was back buying my walmart crate motor " SIIIICKKKKKKK

lame

Kinda hard for me to be somewhere on such short notice with working full time and school .... I have class from 6:30-11:30 pm.

Where did you live before? Yeah I bet you waited at the walmart.

yes i have a few friends that ran around lima for school and all i ever heard about was this little shelby daytona that shoudl run 11s. No TT camaro, and both of my friends are camaro guys like my self.

Anthony i have never saw that concept before. Its HOTT

I lived in lima for 2 years for school an I never heard about this camaro.

Guest iwillbeking270
How is this, I will ay for you to fill your car up with 100 oct if you drive it to hooters next friday night for everyone to see. This way you can show all the haters you are foreal and full of shit.

sounds like a plan where is hooters located at i will bring the car and whoever wants some can get their chance that night.