Sunday 7/27 Ride Anyone?

CleaveTheGreat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am riding Saturday and can do it again Sunday.....summer is allready halfway through. Anybody up for that Salem thing which slicknick posted. It got rained out last week so it will be on this Sunday.

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=15090

You guys can plan a ride and figure out a route....ride n show something like that ?? Just an idea, doesn't have to be this, anything is good with me.

Well, the most technical road would be Rt.164, if you want a few turns but that's out of the way of Salem. I am off of work until bloody Tues. because of slow orders at the shop I work at so I am going to see if I can get a job at Burger King or something. Yeah, and then I'll go to the bathroom and shit out two turtles. No more jobs in food since I really don't like alot of folks. As long as you ride, you're OK with me. Well, I'm open to new routes...

Well, the most technical road would be Rt.164, if you want a few turns but that's out of the way of Salem. I am off of work until bloody Tues. because of slow orders at the shop I work at so I am going to see if I can get a job at Burger King or something. Yeah, and then I'll go to the bathroom and shit out two turtles. No more jobs in food since I really don't like alot of folks. As long as you ride, you're OK with me. Well, I'm open to new routes...

LOL Do you need a hug?:p

From Cleveland, Rt.14 S takes you pretty much to Salem and then you can take Rt.45 to 164 S, which isn't too bad really. Then stay on 164 until you run into 212, which will take you back to 77N, for the quickest way back. From Akron take 76 E to 14 S and you're in Salem. Sunday should be nicer than Saturday but who knows anymore...

I am heading back to columbus on sundayish so I would probably ride with you guys too. Maybe r1crusher and InYaAzz could leave at 10am and the rest of us could leave at 11 and catch up with them just in time for lunch. Although 11:15 might be too early

Well whats the plan? Do you guys from Cleveland want to ride out to that thing in Salem or just hit some twisties grab some food and call it a day? I really have no preference but if you guys wanna go out to Salem, we could meet you up near Cleveland (QSL VV maybe?) and ride out as a group. If not, someone else come up with a good idea cuz thinking is not my forte.