Sunday 7/27 Ride Anyone?

CleaveTheGreat

Damn, this board is cutting into my drinking time, with getting up early on the weekends and such. I am in though but I don't know where that particular QSL is, although I can find out. Sunday should be pretty clear...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure where Atwood is, but it sounds like it's far. Yeah, no one is putting a constraint on me..I'm putting it on myself. I can't spend all my free time riding (I'd love to) when I have other responsibilities.

I may end up hitting route 60 again Sunday then. Probably me and two other bikes..60 down to around Zanesville maybe.

Have a safe ride guys.

Well, I have a route in mind but it's near my neck of the woods, as long as there are no time constraints. I have no life, soon- to- be no job, no girl as I lack the necessary emotional tools to maintain a relationship, so I get to focus on my hobbies more than others. One of which is riding. Now if only I could make more money so I can fuck more working girls. I love to buy American. Go USA!

What beer Madmax ??? :D Shit I came to work...going home now..probably have some shitty miller lite in the fridge...will do. See ya tomorrow. Still the last call for me was Valley View QSL at 11.00. I will check until 10.15 or so if anything changes let me know.

that sounds like a great ride...where is atwood? is this the mineral city atwood or the atwood near the pa border? work is still pending...but i hope i can make it. i should know in the next hour or so.

then do we meet at the Cleveland Clinic parking lot (right on the first traffic light about 25 yards on your right on rockside road off 77 south in independece,then ride together ???

Call or text me at 216-410-0424

Hey, BP Arlington works for me since then, Cosmo can easily meet up with us southerners. We can do this. I know a better place to go than Atwood, and it's quite technical. Of course we could still do Atwood as well.

ok sweet i'm down to go. no more work for me today. yeah, Kosmo we should ride down together...I live right off the 480 and 71 intersection so I can get anywhere pretty quick. you want to say the cleveland clinic parking lot?

Well, the ride was a success, for the most part. We took 77S to 30E, then we took 172E until we ran into 30 once more. From there we caught 164S until we got a deserter. Down to three, we carved a few corners until reaching 212, where we took that to the Atwood Lake run, followed by a quick jaunt on Rt.9, which is great as long as there are no cagers. We only saw one other group of sportbikes near Atwood, hauling ass through the curves. Of course there were more Harley's than sportbikes, a true tragedy in today's world. Now if the cagers would kindly at least do the speed limit and not be afraid of those 45mph curves, it would have been a better ride. Still, everyone seemed happy to have participated. We will have to repeat this run.

Just got home at 5.40, 307 miles ride from my door to door :D

Thanks so much Madmax...awesome backroad selection, sweeping twisties on 164, lots of elevation changes and some straight blasts, not to mention the scenic beauty......thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it...sometimes I was smiling. On 43 at the last leg me and Cleavethegreat saw three girls on Ninja 250s?? Other than three other around Atwood lake....rest Harleys. Our final thought of the day was......well I better not offend the sportbike riders ;)