cheapest place to work out???

Bhobs

just wondering where the cheapest place to work out in Hilliard is? Me and my hubby just bought a house in Hilliard and im not farmiliar with the area at all. I dont have a lot of money to waste on a gym membership so i was wondering if anybody knows a good place. :)

There is a world gym in Hilliard, as well as a california fitness. Not sure of the cost for worlds but cal-fit always has specials. My first year there is 35 a month(paid all up front), then every month after the first 12 months is 16/mo.

i know you can get a membership at the ymca for just under 300$/year, which has to be paid at once, or i think if you do it in monthly payments, the payments make it so you end up paying a little more in the long run. check out ymca.com and you should be able to find one near you as well as membership info

I work out at World gym. I only pay 25 a month, but that is because I worked for the county. I think the regular price is about 35. There are a few world gym's in columbus. The one in worthington is huge from what i've heard. so is the one in hilliard.