Silver GTi with wheels ???

Mike_Shepard

because I didnt feel it belonged in any other area. I could have been in the Kill stories but its not my car and I didnt race it. Its just a general question as to did anyone race it , If a mod can think of a better place for it by all means put it there.

because I didnt feel it belonged in any other area. I could have been in the Kill stories but its not my car and I didnt race it. Its just a general question as to did anyone race it , If a mod can think of a better place for it by all means put it there.

The Passing Lane

This is the automotive-related Common Area. This area covers all automotive related topics, anything from that car you saw on the road to the concept car you read about.

There you go.

Guest gti33702
yeah that is my car not zack's figured id have a little fun that night to nice not too. To the guy in the blue vette if your on here nice runs man can't wait to run you on my race program i was on 93oct that night.

yeah that is my car not zack's figured id have a little fun that night to nice not too. To the guy in the blue vette if your on here nice runs man can't wait to run you on my race program i was on 93oct that night.

You must be referring to Denny in the dark blue C5? Because I sure don't remember running anyone last night. Too wet for my liking.

How fast?

Around 155-160.

how fast did you get up too i got up to about 170ish in 5th and i had all of 6th left. didn't you say once you hit 5th it kinda falls on it's face.

Ya when I first go into 5th it loses alot of its pull until the revs climb back up. It kills me in races like the one we had when no one is pulling on anyone. As soon as I shifted into 5th you pulled out like a car or so and then we just stayed right there. It was nutts. Very fun run. :D