I want to buy any classic car before the 70's

ducebag101

I want to buy any classic car before the 70's.. Unless a truck or suv.. I also would perfer it to be complete and rolling.. doesnt have to run.. and the cheaper the better.. Im looking to start a project with my dad.. let me know people.. Thanks

71 six auto car (engine gone ) under 100k tan seats(buckets) wrong color extra set of black plastics for the interior granada disk swap with new bendex rotors, new calipers, pads and brake hoses. grabber hood factory a/c solid floors and trunk has a little rust in the lower 1/4's rear defrost. newer center link needs the trim for the hood and one eyebrow. the bumpers are straight but some hack ground off the chrome. i will throw in a good 9inch housing (will need to be cut down to fit) there is more that goes with but i dont feel like typing anymore 850.00 firm

nice '66 lemans (in parts) - auto on floor, 326 v8 - around 3000 - not driving - needs very little (no) bodywork - as rustfree as an ohio car comes

average '66 GTO tripower 4spd (new motor/trans) - around 12k - drive 'er home with 400 HP or so

(cars are located in middletown - about 20 minutes north of cincy)

nope, was definitely a fake

had a/c and it shouldn't have...and couldn't justify spending that much $

i'm gonna work on the '66 next week and have it in columbus soon, i hope

in the meantime, the $ is in the bank from selling that one you fixed up, and lookn' for a convertible

new new buyer loved the trunk you did - that car went to philly