Help!! Bike Stolen!!

wolfman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I wasn't the only one whose motorcycle was stolen that night. I was checking out my police report and noticed that a guy one street over from me had his Kawasaki stolen. Not sure of the model but he listed the value at over $9k so it must be pretty new. I'll probably stop over there and talk to him...

i'll keep an eye out, that is so much bullshit.

i remember when i got a call one day, i was at work. my mom told me some guy grabbed my dad's bike and was dragging it down our driveway in broad daylight! two of my neighbors chased him. THEN, the fucker decided to try to steal it again that night. it didn't quite work so well. it really irritated me when the police said they couldn't do anything, even though we DID HAVE dude's plate numbers and a description of him.

so, i kinda see where you're coming from, even though it wasn't my bike.

good luck.

...well ....i didnt read all the posts....but i live at kenny and henderson....i USED to keep the ride in the back...now i got a 10x10 storage unit. I feel MUCH better....

....and as for your bike...ill keep an eye out, but chances are, everything but the frame is on ebay by now :( .....just my thoughts....sorry for the bike man

Thanks for all the help people...it means a lot that you are spending your own time keeping an eye out for my bike.

At this point, I'm guessing the bike is in pieces and being sold...now I'm just hoping I have a chance at catching the thieves. Does anybody know if the dealers can look up the engine I.D. number if I provide the VIN? I'd like to start checking some of these motors I see on eBay.

no problemo on my end. I would love to be a part of catchin the phuckheads that did it.

I have 2 rules to live by, DON'T LIE AND DON'T STEAL. I got my 13 year old son a ttr125 last year a couple weeks before Xmas. Well he decided to steal a pair of $5 earrings from my wife (that he could of had if he asked for them). My wife noticed them missing and asked him about it, of course "no I know nothing" he said. Then he went home to his mothers and said my wife gave them to him. Then I found out about it, called his mom and she laughed.

Long story well, long, I told him he wasn't getting the bike because he stole from us. So now I have one nice ttr 125 for myself. Hard lesson learned.

Thanks for all the help people...it means a lot that you are spending your own time keeping an eye out for my bike.

At this point, I'm guessing the bike is in pieces and being sold...now I'm just hoping I have a chance at catching the thieves. Does anybody know if the dealers can look up the engine I.D. number if I provide the VIN? I'd like to start checking some of these motors I see on eBay.

PM me the info and I'll see what I can do

I got my 13 year old son a ttr125 last year a couple weeks before Xmas. Well he decided to steal a pair of $5 earrings from my wife (that he could of had if he asked for them). My wife noticed them missing and asked him about it, of course "no I know nothing" he said. Then he went home to his mothers and said my wife gave them to him. Then I found out about it, called his mom and she laughed.

i think the bigger problem is why your son is stealing womens jewelery :p