New to CR

Guest DenseAir

Guest DenseAir
Hey all just seeing what this CR site is all about. I've seen some of you all around at Hooters and the Shot and just decide to join the conversations here. I use to hang out on the west side when I was younger then started to hang out at Jegs when that was popular and now I'm just at the Shot. Well catch you'll later

Guest DenseAir
Yes they share the same chassis as the Mazda Mx-6, so Mazda droped in the 2.2L turbo but it has a sohc. The turbo motors were from 88-92. I don't really care for a sohc but for 800 bucks and 108k miles you can't beat it, plus its the cleanest one I've seen around here. I'm goin to try to get a pic in my sig.

I use to hang out on the west side when I was younger then started to hang out at Jegs when that was popular and now I'm just at the Shot.

DenseAir

Birthday:November 1, 1987

When you were younger? Did you hang out on the west side sporting your big wheel?

Oh well, Welcome !

Guest DenseAir
Lmao yeah I was out there like when I was 4-12 w/ my dad when there were some bad ass cars out. I remember SamZman out there too in his GTA lol. Fun times

Guest DenseAir
Modd plans would be a basic turbo upgrade along w/ other things to compliment the turbo upgrade. But for right now I'm just having fun with it.

Guest DenseAir
Well I have some minor stuff like a turbo xs mbc, turbo back exhaust, upgraded fuelpump, and a chip to get rid of fuel cut at 13 psi.