Volkswagen: Thinking of getting one, Need places to go

Murasaki

Well as the title states, my fiancé and I were looking to trade in our honda for a New Jetta. We stopped by Hatfield Volkswagen... but were hoping to get a little more for our trade. Does anyone know where else we could go? Any suggestions would be great and well appreciated.

Emily

I wouldn't expect to get a good deal on a Jetta from a dealership that sells $250,000 cars..

MAG also sells $2,500 cars, at the BMW campus on Post Rd. about 2 miles away from the main campus on Perimeter Loop. Give us a call in the morning and ask for Chris Connors. Tell him JP referred you. Chris does most of the appraisals as well as sales. If anyone can get you a good deal, it's him.

Midwestern Auto Group: (614)889-2571

Volkswagons=teh suck. If you ever have to work on it yourself, you'll see why I say that. I guess that the german engineers see things differently than the rest of the world. And this goes for all the kraut boxes. I am strongly opposed to "german engineering".

Guest gti33702
I say go to byers or mag i bought my vw at hatfield and have never went back there for anything. As for working on vw's i have worked on alot of vw's and there no harder then anything else to work on you just have to have the right tools and if you have a bentley guide and a vag-com you will be able to fix almost anything yourself.