Rolla's Place body work ??

Guest Harold66gto

Guest Harold66gto
Can anyone tell me if they know anything about the work that Rolla at Rolla's Place auto body does? I'm thinking about having him do quite a bit of work on a 66 GTO, such as quarter panels--floor pans--trunk pan--body off--frame and a bunch of other stuff. I just wanted to know if anybody knows of his work and how good he is and if he is honest. I just don't know anything about him. Great if you can give me some feedback about him. Thanks

I had my old Metro hatchback worked on by Rolla and he did a damn good job. He told me exactly what parts I needed to pick up on my own to get the job done, and stuck to the price he quoted me. Quick turnaround too.

Wow.

Anyways. Rolla is very good at what he does and he's worked personally on my Formula, which everyone knows how anal I am about it. I've recommended him to quite a few people, and have had nothing but positive feedback on his work.

Guest Harold66gto
I was givin Rolla's name buy a guy that i'm thinking of buying a car from and it needs alot of work---and yes i'm from Ca---the land of fruits and nuts---but not in my area---I just call it The Poeples Republic of California---Don't be to hard on me---Rolla's from around this area also---only diff is I can't leave because of my kid's and grandkid's.

Rolla is a sad man. He has a disease. I think it is perfectionitis simplex A. I have witnessed this disease at its worst many times. ok ok haha i'm so funny.

Rolla really does do wonderful work.

I had a Gauge in the driver side door on my former 3000GT that was about 1 foot and half long and about 1/4 of an inch wide. This is the job that he did for me.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e116/glocke/PICT0104.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e116/glocke/PICT0106.jpg

I would highly recommend him. Last year he redid a 72 monty carlo. He spent alot of time working on the engine bay and all i have to say I could not believe it. It was done like if it was going to be in some Muscle Magazine or something. He does really good work for low cost. So I would defantly talk to him.