The Puke thread!

NinjaNick

Gruff that 1st one is nauseating. :puke: Dude, that looks like shit! That's gross.

Jeremy when I was a teeniebopper I was driving home late night with 4 others and this girl in the back seat has the door wide open as we're driving through town puking! We all lived out in the country so as we're doing 55mph heading home she hung her head out and puked all over the car and the window just like that picture. The next day I made her come over and clean all that shit up. :nono:

i puked in the back of a prelude when I was like 14 or 15. we were drinkin and as i tried to tell them to pull over i started and i tried to save it, but when round 2 came I didn't have any more room in my mouth, so you know the rest of the story.

Ok, so this is gross, and I can't even believe I'm admitting this. One of the first few times I hung out with Eric, we were at a bar with a few of my friends. I had 3 drinks, not that much, right? Well, Eric offered to drive me home, in his new Honda Fit (stickshift), and I accepted. Unfortunately I'm one of those people who get car sick in manual vehicles... well, I think you know the rest of the story. Luckily, he didn't notice me throwing up out of the window somehow, some of his family owns a carwash, and the car got totaled like a month later... I guess it worked out. Yuck.