Need Help from slowmotion

Guest extremedreamsjh

Guest extremedreamsjh
I posted on here a little while ago about a mini me swap into a honda crx with turbo and there was a guy that came on and said his name and said he worked at slowmotion and if i needed any help call up there or come bye and he could answer my questions and i am trying to figure out his name so i can ask him some Questions.. I now some people is going to say post this on slowmotions web site but i cant because there site is acting up and it wount let me sine in and it tells me to write the web owner and all this so i am sorry

Uhh, you seriously couldn't find your own old post? I guess I'll be nice and just assume you are a lot better with a wrench than you are with a keyboard.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22892

What he actually said was "If you need help with getting it boosted, let me know!!" Which means, if you want them to turbo it or to buy some kit off of them, come to him. They run a business, while I'm sure they might be nice guys and might be willing to help you out a little, I don't think they are going to write and give you an "Idiots Guide To Honda Engine Swaps" for free either. It seems like your going to want the later from them.

Ok, I lied about the being nice and assuming part right after I went to their website and the first thing I saw on the top right was their (Slow Motions) phone number.

Guest extremedreamsjh
well troble maker thanks for finding it for me... yes what i do need is help is boosting it and yes i have to have some parts so i gess thats all i need..