well whats the plan for friday night?

Mattsv8

Id like to get the truck out and burn up a few tanks. anyone know of any car shows or anything going on tomorrow? ill try and drive it out for friday night as long as a few cars park beside me. keep me away from the imports.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chargedchevy
i drive no import and my job is going to japan because its cheaper...yet i still think that imported cars have a say in what goes on today as well as domestics,you can choose to park next to one or not, but to me it does not matter...to each his own is what i say

man, i was thinking about goin out, but i guess my import driving ass isnt invited. oh well, poker for me.

p.s., does anyone else think that not being able to drive your "fun" car in the rain is stupid?

Ya know I was just thinking the same thing DJ.

Edit: I'm not even going to bother.....

well im not talking about all imports. i own and drive a import. and its great for a driver but it is not and will never be a race car. thats why god invented the american v8. this is a tradition as old as time. and i love it. not to say that if you want to spend 20,000 to make a honda run 11s that that is wrong. do what ever you want. but a guy can take a chevy camro drop in a 350 spray 150 and run low 11s. for about 4,000. cash money. thats a big difference. i was mostly refering to the imports that like to do all the stupid shit that gets us kicked out. see i need time to sit there and let the engine cool. 5.14 gr and 8" converter are not good street car parts.

now dont get me wrong either. i love my turbo eclipse. i love the lines of a sti, pat has one at work. i love the evo's they are great cars. but for me i prefer the sound of a american v8. id love to trade in my eclipse and get a sti i need the room for the kid on the way. eclipse sucks in that aspect. im deffinatly not trying to bash imports. i just dont like iddiot kids. that is all. and yes i know there are some iddiot american driving assholes too. we deffinatly cant leave them out.

it is a truck. and i dont feel the need to say that its a race car. you can prety much tell it is by looking at it. also why i dont street race. i really dont feel the need to make a 9 sec pass and risk crashing it or hurting someone else. sorry.

you know what your right. my s10 is not a race car. its a 9 sec street truck. that i can drive when i feel like it. and when the t88 is on will be making about 1300+hp. and even then with low 8 sec power high 7 sec mph. will still be a street car. lol.

i know about sheps talon 8.9s and is that your car. dude if you cant talk about your own car whats the point. what about rau's 6 sec eclispe . dude i work at jegs i know all the fast import cars. and yes there are race import cars out there. but at least talk about your own car. dude thats lame. im done.