well whats the plan for friday night?

Mattsv8

gearhead. no its got a th400 and a hipsters trans brake. and 5.14 gears. with 32x14x15 slick. yes its a good street car. erery car should run cam 2 as pump gas and turn about 4000 rmp at 60. LOL Im planning on running with 4.30 ish gear on the turbo let it come off the line soft with low boost then have a killer mph. rumor from people helping on this including innovative turbo are predicting low 8s or high 7s at about 185-193 mph range. the truck weighs 2500 lbs now. but i will have to add bars to get it 25.5 certified. and then it will still be a street truck. and ill still be driving it to the street races. and still not racing on the street.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
gearhead. no its got a th400 and a hipsters trans brake. and 5.14 gears. with 32x14x15 slick. yes its a good street car. erery car should run cam 2 as pump gas and turn about 4000 rmp at 60. LOL Im planning on running with 4.30 ish gear on the turbo let it come off the line soft with low boost then have a killer mph. rumor from people helping on this including innovative turbo are predicting low 8s or high 7s at about 185-193 mph range. the truck weighs 2500 lbs now. but i will have to add bars to get it 25.5 certified. and then it will still be a street truck. and ill still be driving it to the street races. and still not racing on the street.

in 3rd , what is you rpms thru the traps?7500 7800??

i do know one thing jegs is getting a lot more invlolved with imports. and soon jegs will be the wal mart of sport compact high performance. we will have a lot of stuff. just a prediction. hey at least we carry mothers car care line now. which is way cool.

Due to installing my tranny and associated bullshit so I can whup Sam and Linn's respective asses at Norwalk (if they decides to register), I won't be out until really late. maybe :D

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa........Slow your roll. I will agree you will beat linn due to he prolly wont have his tranny fixed by then. Me on the other hand you will have your hands full. :) I will register tomorrow....

Guest Removed
i do know one thing jegs is getting a lot more invlolved with imports. and soon jegs will be the wal mart of sport compact high performance. we will have a lot of stuff. just a prediction. hey at least we carry mothers car care line now. which is way cool.

Do you get a discount if you have your super comp lisence!! or is that :bs:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa........Slow your roll. I will agree you will beat linn due to he prolly wont have his tranny fixed by then. Me on the other hand you will have your hands full. :) I will register tomorrow....

Exactly. Whether I win or lose, it's all about getting people to register and finally getting Jon-Boy to run me at the track :D

I braved it but only saw a blue Camara w/some fatties on the back. Then, I turned around and went the hell back home... Guess he represented domestics and I imports. Great. Awesome meet. Have to do it again. Damn rain.

Seriously though, gotta figure out where the other Hooters is now for tomorrow maybe.

and yes you did say your car was a race car. you just edited it before everone on here saw it.

You quote which post I edited and what I said Bro, the only reason I edited any of my shit is for the grammer and spelling nazis. I don't think or claim that my car is a "Race Car", It's a daily driver that gets driven in the rain and snow. :o Hell I ride my fizzer in warm dry conditions. So maybe it's my beater like Anthony pointed out one night. :cool:

Where's everyone gonna go tonight? That other Hooters in Reynoldsburg or what? Where is this Hooters at? Is it this one? (2171 E Dublin Granville Rd, Columbus, OH) near Minerva Park. I hope so, cuz it's alot closer than the other.

And here. Now they're both racing auto-mo-biles.

http://www.rudyhelds.com/Customer_Rides/84_Chevy_S10_2s.jpg

http://www.licmotorsports.com/images/projectcars/IMG_1230.JPG

Seriously, you guys should really drop it. Matt, I think knows, for future reference to differentiate between imports and ricers. He had me a little bugged at first, too. All misunderstandings. Besides, I'll fuckin take ya both with my zipzap. Rain, snow, sand... ok, not sand. :burn:

Where's everyone gonna go tonight? That other Hooters in Reynoldsburg or what? Where is this Hooters at? Is it this one? (2171 E Dublin Granville Rd, Columbus, OH) near Minerva Park. I hope so, cuz it's alot closer than the other.

No, the Hooters that most refer to when they say something like, "Hey, we'll be at Hooters" is the Hooters on E. Main Street in Reynoldsburg (i.e., east side of Columbus, easily accessible from the east Outerbelt).

FYI, for the past few months, most people have been collaborating at the Schottenstein's parking lot, which is also on E. Main Street, located just a block or so east of the aforementioned Hooters.

Come this summer, I predict that people will start hanging out at another Hooters - the newest one, located on Sancus Blvd in Polaris. That one is infinitely closer to you. :cool:

I have heard the employees are hotter also.....

I so want to agree with you, but, based on my experience (of being there three or four times about two or so months ago), the girls at the Polaris Hooters were not very hot. Maybe (hopefully) that's changed recently.

I so want to agree with you, but, based on my experience (of being there three or four times about two or so months ago), the girls at the Polaris Hooters were not very hot. Maybe (hopefully) that's changed recently.

That little blonde chick that greets you at the door (I think her name is Monica) FTMFW!!! :eek: :eek2:

That little blonde chick that greets you at the door (I think her name is Monica) FTMFW!!! :eek: :eek2:

I'm suddenly feeling the need for Hooters wings and may just have to stop in to the Polaris Hooters at some point this afternoon.

Ok, now I'm confused. Last night, there was supposed to be a meet on E. Main at a Hooters right off the 270. Now, it says there is another at a Hooters in Reynoldsburg. But it sounds like you're talking about the same Hooters I stopped by last night. Anyone have an address?

Ok, now I'm confused. Last night, there was supposed to be a meet on E. Main at a Hooters right off the 270. Now, it says there is another at a Hooters in Reynoldsburg. But it sounds like you're talking about the same Hooters I stopped by last night. Anyone have an address?

No, those are the same thing: Hooters in Reynoldsburg = Hooters on E. Main. So, if you went to the Hooters on E. Main, you were at the right spot.

Also, I'm not sure if, technically, the Hooters on E. Main is in Reynoldsburg; it may very well be in Columbus' limits. Sorry for the confusion.