4/15/06 get off your ass

Guest StealthDudeTT

not that it helps but i once had a 93 300 ex stollen. 2 weeks after it was paid off. and insurance would not cover it because that termed when it was paid off. i bought my girlfriend one now. and its deffinatly not the same.

that is the worst. i couldent understand how i paid ins all the way till it was paid off and never needed it. then when it got stolen all the sudden my insurance termed. and i had made a payment like 3 weeks before it got stollen. lol sometimes the assholes win.

Johnny Bravo will be making an appearance in conjunction with Linn and Sam prior to heading to the clubs.

Johnny Bravo will be referencing Johnny Bravo in the third person all night long.

That would be in the FOURTH person if you are refering to the future reference in the THIRD person.

Guest Removed
ill try and come in the s10. ive been dying to drive it latley. im going to the west side first . then ill make my way out there. im into driving it tonight. like last night id like to burn up a tank or two.

To the Point?