New guy from Wester(milf)ville

jagr

whats up all?

what can i say. you guys have created a great site. its has good content and more importantly you people ACTUALLY RIDE. and not just talk about it. so anyway here goes.

You can call me jagr or J-BOOGIE or whatever you feel. i work in clintonville in a salad dressing plant. no matter what you see on the news we really dont flood area residents basements with ranch dressing.

I currently ride a 06 SV650S in a nice shade of girly blue, somewhat modded with more planned.

i do plan in the next year to get a new Z1000. trying to decide between black or white. did i mention i like to ride? And orange cruisers suck. but not as much as soccer moms. THE END.

Welcome fellow naked rider & fellow westerville'ian.

Good call on wanting a Z1000 (I have an 03) I say go for the black one or look on the UK site & import one of the many other colors they do there.

Good call on wanting a Z1000 (I have an 03) I say go for the black one or look on the UK site & import one of the many other colors they do there.

thanks man, i'll have to check out you're Z since you're a fellow WesterVILLAN.

whats up all?

what can i say. you guys have created a great site. its has good content and more importantly you people ACTUALLY RIDE. and not just talk about it. so anyway here goes.

You can call me jagr or J-BOOGIE or whatever you feel. i work in clintonville in a salad dressing plant. no matter what you see on the news we really dont flood area residents basements with ranch dressing.

I currently ride a 06 SV650S in a nice shade of girly blue, somewhat modded with more planned.

i do plan in the next year to get a new Z1000. trying to decide between black or white. did i mention i like to ride? And orange cruisers suck. but not as much as soccer moms. THE END.

that's creamy-caesar crap!! I got you orange cruiser, right here!!!:beating:

what's up with you Westermilf guys riding NAKED....you seen him too huh??

thanks man, i'll have to check out you're Z since you're a fellow WesterVILLAN.

I just North of of Polaris Parkway/Westerville Rd area.

I'm normally at bike nights on Wednesday to, Most of the time I meet at the Shell just our side of I-71 about 7pm if you happen to out & about around then.

I just North of of Polaris Parkway/Westerville Rd area.

I'm normally at bike nights on Wednesday to, Most of the time I meet at the Shell just our side of I-71 about 7pm if you happen to out & about around then.

i'll definitely see you there. i think youre right about the black Z.