any stunt riders in north cbus...

janky1

My friends are tryin to learn to do wheelies and we found a nice spot to spend some wt. (wheelie time). We are going there now so text me or call...

Josh 614-668-1771

edit... I think I posted this in the wrong section. Sorry.

Nothing to do with you being new. The majority on this site are just not wheelie guys (girls) or "stunters". Not to say that none of us will throw up a wheelie or stoppie from time to time, but for the most part, I would prefer to keep my license point free, as well as my bike in one piece.

Have fun and do your thing though, if we all liked and did the same thing the world would be boring. :)

I am no stunter but would like to know that location so I can work on my wheelies as well as learn how to stoppie.

I have a couple of places on the west side .PM me I would like to go screw around and help you w/ wheelies and stopies!!!I have a dirtbike now but I still like to thrash!

wow last time i checked i was the only post. my bad for not hittin you guys up. send me a text my number is on the first page. we will probably meet up tonight(wed). around qs&l its awful busy there. but we usually meet at sonic...