Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time is everyone going to meet up at qsl I may roll up there when off work.
Probably 6 15ish. Depends on if everyone is on time at the Shell and how direct of a route we take.

Should answer your question, maybe a little earlier or later. Just be there around that time if you feel like stoppin by after work.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!:o

Thats cool man Im constantly busy all the time and having plans all the time. Im suprised I even have time to ride but I find time to make. Hope to see you Sunday still

Yeah notice by my involvement in this thread I was pumped about going...I'll be honest here, I've never been to a QSL...or a QSL bike night.

It sucks, but whatever there's always next week...:(

What time is everyone going to meet up at qsl I may roll up there when off work.

I think they are going to shoot for about 6 15 or so. Probably hang out for a bit and walk around...Then do a little ride.

I should be there it's not far from my house so I will just scope for yalls bikes. If you see me first its a blue black f4i that makes lots of noise. Just flag me down. Hopefully the crew working doesn't try to knock me over like in cincy.

Just look for a bright light. The sun will be shining off all my chrome haha. Im pumped for bike night...havn't been there for 2 years since Im always busy. Hopefully someone familar with fairborn will sho us some decent roads to cruise.

So far who is all comming?

xtremef4i

cattmouch

knoble

f4isvt

jarvis

anyone else? or any one I mentioned that isnt comming?

I should be there it's not far from my house so I will just scope for yalls bikes. If you see me first its a blue black f4i that makes lots of noise. Just flag me down. Hopefully the crew working doesn't try to knock me over like in cincy.

haha you forgot the part where he yelled at you for running into him when he backed into you

So brad you like the sound?

Ur bike is so lound I couldnt even hear my own. it didnt matter if you were 3 bikes behind me or 3 bike in front of me...ur bike is all I heard...sounds dood but crazy loud. Your ears have to be ringing after you get off that thing.

And yeah the cruise in at the square in troy sounds good and dagwoods after