jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So brad you like the sound?

Jarvis and f4isvt what happened?

Oh I hate stopping on hills, Knodel you know what I'm talking about

ha ha ya i hear ya.....i gotta agree with brad my ears are still ringing after goin through that tunnel with you!! sounds bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!icon14.gif

yeah but it said it was suppose to rain yesterday and I went out for 3hrs on some great roads by germantown and farmersville. So you have to wait till the day of to see what the weather throws at ya.

I'm gonna go back to those roads and get some good pics next time.

Hopefully it will be done by the afternoon Thursday. If the radar is to be believed, it looks like we have a good chance of it.

I'm in if we're clear. Not like last week, but for real this time.

yeah but it said it was suppose to rain yesterday and I went out for 3hrs on some great roads by germantown and farmersville. So you have to wait till the day of to see what the weather throws at ya.

I'm gonna go back to those roads and get some good pics next time.

Maybe some Sunday you can show us the roads if they are decent. do they strech a while or just 10 minutes and the ride is done?

I was just talking to a guy at break that said there are some good roads out by Germantown.

Maybe some Sunday you can show us the roads if they are decent. do they strech a while or just 10 minutes and the ride is done?

I was just talking to a guy at break that said there are some good roads out by Germantown.

It looks like a pretty good route, he PM'ed me the other night, I'd be kind of excited to go run it.

the roads go on for quite awhile, I was out for about 3hrs, 30min there and back, but I only got to maybe 1/3 of the route and what I got to was awesome. Not to many homes, very little gravel (if any at all) and very tight twisties. One spot I do want to get a pic at is overlooking the dam down there. Lemme know when you guys and/or girls wanna go on this route.

It's suppose to be 3hrs by car, 82mi of what should be good roads

She'll be ok...after layin the pipe for a week she'll be glad to have you gone! :p

Please...she wont be able to get enough of my master plumming skillz. I'll be layin pipe for miles with an occasional bend here and there. I'll be on call 24/7 servicing her every need. Hell, I might even unclog some pipes with my drain snake too.

Im just saying that when we get back Late Saturday night, she's not gonna like me getting up Sunday morning to ditch her on our first night of living together to go ride and be with the guys. I'll give it a week then Im back at it...one of these days she will be riding with us I hope if I ever have time to teach her to ride and she gets her temps.

Please...she wont be able to get enough of my master plumming skillz. I'll be layin pipe for miles with an occasional bend here and there. I'll be on call 24/7 servicing her every need. Hell, I might even unclog some pipes with my drain snake too.

Im just saying that when we get back Late Saturday night, she's not gonna like me getting up Sunday morning to ditch her on our first night of living together to go ride and be with the guys. I'll give it a week then Im back at it...one of these days she will be riding with us I hope if I ever have time to teach her to ride and she gets her temps.

That's why I said you'll need the break. You'll get back and your drain snake will be a little garden worm. :lol:

Just tell her to get her temps, it's really easy and lasts a year. She'll have time to learn how to ride and take the MSF before her temps run out.

That's why I said you'll need the break. You'll get back and your drain snake will be a little garden worm. :lol:

:lol: And it's a good thing she doesn't read these forums! I'm likin the commentary!

:eek: Oh-No!!! HAHAHAH Too funny...as long as it doesnt turn into a wax worm, Im in good shape. I can live with earthworm status tho. I'll probably break it after working it out so much. I will deff. have to recouperate for a week. Its sad that Im bummed that Im going to be missing 2 weeks of good riding with the NKY trip and Im sure the G-town route. I should be excited about getting married but all I wanna do is ride. I am excited to get hitched tho. Kinda of freaky that that time is already here. Im still pumped after last Sunday's ride, I think that is why I want to ride so bad...

:eek: Oh-No!!! HAHAHAH Too funny...as long as it doesnt turn into a wax worm, Im in good shape. I can live with earthworm status tho. I'll probably break it after working it out so much. I will deff. have to recouperate for a week. Its sad that Im bummed that Im going to be missing 2 weeks of good riding with the NKY trip and Im sure the G-town route. I should be excited about getting married but all I wanna do is ride. I am excited to get hitched tho. Kinda of freaky that that time is already here. Im still pumped after last Sunday's ride, I think that is why I want to ride so bad...

It'll be a hell of a lot of fun just enjoy it because it goes quick. Then you, your new wife, and tired little decrepit worm :wheelchair: can join us back in Ohio for some fun riding. See if Mandy will come out for a Thursday night.