Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good ridin with you guys...The ones that decided to bring their bikes out to play at least. *clearing throat*Brad*still clearing throat*

We had some patchy rain, but did a great job of avoiding it! Found quite a few wet roads, but it was still fun no less! And Dagwoods went over well!

Dude, dont even give me that shit. It rained like a son of a bitch before the ride, the roads were wet. I was going to go home and get the bike after dagwoods since it was nice and dry but then came more rain....just from the drive from dagwoods to my place it rained pretty good again. The first of my 10 bike commandments is "Thou shall not ride in rain". Second is "Thou shal keep bike clean"

I would have liked to ride but rain just isnt worth it to me. I give you guys props though, at least you didnt get rained on. I want to do the north meet again some time. As you all know, I will be in FL next week so no Thursday night ride for me.

There are certainly cool places in Springboro/centerville, but if we want to go down to Middletown, I've never been to a sonic.

First of all, that thing was massive. Second, I need to grow a couple other things back before I start on a stomach....

There are certainly cool places in Springboro/centerville, but if we want to go down to Middletown, I've never been to a sonic.

Yeah man Sonic has good food and it's a fun place. I can do Middletown that sounds good to me!

First of all, that thing was massive. Second, I need to grow a couple other things back before I start on a stomach....

I'm speechless...:lol:

There's way to much innuendo in that statement.

I am not exactly alowednto ride with a broken hand so I hope I get a excused pass from dustin.

Of course you can ride with a broke hand, You gotta huffy right or maybe a 10 speed.;)

So it sounds like sonic it might be.

Who all is in for thursday the 14th

Of course you can ride with a broke hand, You gotta huffy right or maybe a 10 speed.;)

So it sounds like sonic it might be.

Who all is in for thursday the 14th

i did ride with you guys while it was broken a couple of sundays ago.... i may try again but i doubt it.

I am not exactly alowednto ride with a broken hand so I hope I get a excused pass from dustin.

Yeah man I'll cut you some slack, that's legitimate.

A little dirt, ehh...:D:lol::fruit::flingpoo:

I'm just messin with ya Brad. While it was good to get out on the bike, it wasn't that great of a ride because of the adverse weather..

Although by the time we got to Frederick Garland and Dog Leg the roads were mostly dry.

• 2 months later...

As of now, it looks like Im in since it looks warm. Derrick texted me last night saying he wants to also. Looks like I dont get to help pass out candy to the beggers tomorrow night. Now I need to figure out what bike I want to ride. I need a large socket to tighten my steering stem nut down to factory spec. I might just ride the Ninja to see how she performs

As of now, it looks like Im in since it looks warm. Derrick texted me last night saying he wants to also. Looks like I dont get to help pass out candy to the beggers tomorrow night. Now I need to figure out what bike I want to ride. I need a large socket to tighten my steering stem nut down to factory spec. I might just ride the Ninja to see how she performs

That'd be sweet to ride that beast. I'd like to go for that ride!

Brad, looks like your post-whoring was all in vain ;):lol:

oh and Dustin, I like the new Avitar

Yes yes...Thought I'd change it up.