Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

Damn is this thread turning into a bash on my manhood thread?

Seriously, tho its halarious...my decrepit worm...nothing a little blue pill cant fix :lol:.

I asked Mandy if she wanted to come out some Thursday. She works most Thursday nights but can schedule off every once in a while. For now, she might be riding on back of me but hopefully soon she will be on her own, then I can ride on her from hehind.:fruit:

Since Thursdays are "take it easy" rides, she will be OK

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you guys be riding south after you eat? Did the QS&L thing not turn out so well last week? I remember thinking it was a good spot since it was in the middle, but if it was no fun then I guess it's out?

Troy is way up there for me in Springboro, and since the thread has gotten quite long, I just wanted to catch up on what the final plan was.

Will you guys be riding south after you eat? Did the QS&L thing not turn out so well last week? I remember thinking it was a good spot since it was in the middle, but if it was no fun then I guess it's out?

Troy is way up there for me in Springboro, and since the thread has gotten quite long, I just wanted to catch up on what the final plan was.

Troy is only 30 min bro.

I'm not sure we've got a final plan yet...I think we were going to do a loop from the Tipp/Vandalia area North to Troy. Eat in Troy and cruise around a bit more.

Unless everyone wants to do that Beavercreek thing again. I was just thinkin of switching it up every week. Do a little in the middle, some in the north, and some in the south.

If we shoot for meeting about 5:30 then ride for an hour or so eat and ride a bit more that's only 8 30 or 9.

back off topic, just found out Justin Gebhardt has a green 08' 250

I think she might add to the commentary if she knew about it.

Justin Gebhardt....motorcycle? what? Man last time I heard anything about him, he has like 3 kids...thats crazy...Advanced Auto Parts must be treating him well (if he still works there)

yeah believe me, she would add to the commentary and probably:slap:me

I wasnt too impressed with bike night at QSL. I probably wont ever go back unless we have a big meet there. I think like Dustin said, we can switch it up every week so that it is convienent for everyone

Yeah we will see. He will either be really scared and take it easy or he will ride like a maniac. From what I know of him from years ago, I can see him riding like a fool but people change. Hopefully he's not on the forum reading what we are saying.

Yeah we will see. He will either be really scared and take it easy or he will ride like a maniac. From what I know of him from years ago, I can see him riding like a fool but people change. Hopefully he's not on the forum reading what we are saying.

True true. Time will tell.

Troy is only 30 min bro.

I'm not sure we've got a final plan yet...I think we were going to do a loop from the Tipp/Vandalia area North to Troy. Eat in Troy and cruise around a bit more.

Unless everyone wants to do that Beavercreek thing again. I was just thinkin of switching it up every week. Do a little in the middle, some in the north, and some in the south.

If we shoot for meeting about 5:30 then ride for an hour or so eat and ride a bit more that's only 8 30 or 9.

Whatever we come up with is fine with me, I just wanted to make sure I got the real plan instead of assuming the wrong shit from all the back and forth we've been typing over the last 6 pages. I only asked about the QS&L thing because I didn't see it, if it sucks, then it sucks, my bad for suggesting it.

You guys may have to tell me what time you're meeting to eat because I'm not off of work until 5-5:30, so I can't be up in Troy by 5:30 (most likely, but maybe on occasion), but I can meet to grab a bite. That was kind of the chill and bs around part I was after anyway.

I figured we'd probably meet and do a little riding first then eat and then do a little more riding...So probably wouldn't be eating til closer to 6:30. I doubt we're actually going to stop at this bike night long, maybe even just drive by. My guess is its going to be a bunch of hardley guys and not be worth going to.

So tenatively, weather permitting, plan is to meet around 5:30-5:45...Do some riding then be in Troy around 6 30 for food.

Sounds like a plan. Hopefully I will be off work by 5. We have a big meeting Thursday and some big wigs from Honda are comming to our plant. Keeping my fingers crossed that the meeting is done by 4 but with Honda, you never know. 1hour meetings turn into 3 hour meetings. If im not there at 5:45 I'll meet you at Dagwoods but I should be there at Shell at 5:45

Hopefully in a couple weeks when I come to a Thursday night Cruise, I'll be on the Wife's 250. If it runs good this time since it is possesed. Dustin and Matt, its all put back together FYI so now I can be cool and ride around on a Kawi with you two. Once I get back from Florida, I need to get plates and insurance and Im ready to rock and roll

Doesn't look like it will be bad if it happens at all. It's suppose to happen around 4-6 but we'll see. We might stay a little south for a bit then head north after 6 so it'll be gone. No rain down here for tomorrow.

Hurry up and get plates and insurance for that bike then.