Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes sir. Did the Tipp to West Milton Thursday ride route. The roads are all in good shape, looks like it's gonna be a good year.

Pushed a little harder on canal yesterday too...Only 80 through the S, it felt good. I'm pumped...Now it's cold again darn it.

I know you were tempted to put the old plugs in the F4i and take her out for as spin..... I dont blame you. its sexy :dunno:

Also you don't have to click through every page. click at the top of the thread on "view first unread" to go to first unread post and work from there.

holy crap i learned something new!! lol. easier than hitting "go to last post" then having to scroll up. haha

so after today the weather actually looks nice.

Dustin you possibly have time on Sat or Sun to do an oil change, chain lube, and whatever else needs to be done????

Sunday maybe, I'm making a trip to St. Louis. I don't know if I'll be home Sat or Sun. right now. I'll text you when I get home, whichever day, to let you know.

Going to visit your friend I assume.....
his girly friend. hehe.

i tho she lived in ILL?

Yep. Thats the one. She lived in IL , but depending on where you are in St. Louis its IL or MO....Anyway she's living here now....haha. News to all....we have a new bike night member...The bike will be coming someday soon hopefully.

She moved in....... Congrats on the roommate. thursdays are starting to look warmer. Will she have it for the dyno day?

Yes, a roommate. And no, no bike for dyno day.

I'll be running mine though...We'll see what an antique runs against everyones new toys.

normally I would be, especially because it ended up a lot nicer today than I expected, but I'll be leaving for Chicago after work so I can be good and hammered by early afternoon tomorrow to start the NCAA tourney off right and watch UD make a run for it.