Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

absolutely nothing about that statement surprises me....:lol:

+1

I was sarcastically speaking to be more aware and scan for cops if you're going to speed. 31, no accidents here. Myself and my insurance speaks very well of my safety as a matter of fact. You wouldn't know though because you ride w/out insurance and about to lose your license. :bigfinger:

Ouch! Cat fight......:eek:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sarcastically speaking to be more aware and scan for cops if you're going to speed. 31, no accidents here. Myself and my insurance speaks very well of my safety as a matter of fact. You wouldn't know though because you ride w/out insurance and about to lose your license. :bigfinger:

trash.jpg

Yeah, I work 2nd so I won't be there, but you guys need to get places and times down better than the last fucking minute. Geesh, such poor organizing. :nono: You all should know by Tuesday at the latest. Maybe make the plans for the next Thursday while your eating every Thursday? :slap:

i dno dustin so not sure hed want to have strangers at his house.. pretty sure i wouldnt and would want to meet them first.. call me if anything pops up or for directions.. i have class but.... the weather is tempting haha 917-363-8957

Unless you're gonna rob or kill me, I'm ok with people over...It's a bike shop...

However on the other hand, I'm not sure tonight would work. My evening is cram packed with crap. I was planning on being down there, but mowing the grass and a few other things might end up taking over...stupid rain.

I'm pretty sure i'm completely out of the picture tonight, ya'll are on your own.

Yeah, I work 2nd so I won't be there, but you guys need to get places and times down better than the last fucking minute. Geesh, such poor organizing. :nono: You all should know by Tuesday at the latest. Maybe make the plans for the next Thursday while your eating every Thursday? :slap:

This is an A, B conversation so can you C your way out before my friends D and E, F you up, G Holmes

:D:guitar:

However on the other hand, I'm not sure tonight would work. My evening is cram packed with crap. I was planning on being down there, but mowing the grass and a few other things might end up taking over...stupid rain.

I'm pretty sure i'm completely out of the picture tonight, ya'll are on your own.

LIES!!..... i think someone has your MAN CARD!! :D

Unless you're gonna rob or kill me, I'm ok with people over...It's a bike shop...

lol no i wasnt planning on it.. anyway that sounds good thanks man maybe one of these days well do somthing.. good luck with the lawn dude gotta do what you gotta do

You know, I wasthinking the same damn thing. Last year, we were making plans starting Monday morning and talking about untill Thursday. So far this year, its last minute. We need to re group for the future weeks. Looks like Im riding by myself tonight. I will have more time for my pre-ride cleaning this way anyway :)

LIES!!..... i think someone has your MAN CARD!! :D

Nah, she's pissed cuz I ain't ridin tonight... I'll probably have to take her out for a bit just to appease her.

Mowing grass over riding? No thank you. Mow FRIDAY. It'll be nicer anyways and peeps aren't expecting a group hangout/ride then. :D:p

I'm mowing tomorrow to give the yard more time to dry out too.

It's the first decent Thursday this year, we've got 37 more to go...I gotta put the mower back together first anyways...

Hey Nick and Jarvis -- was that one of your Kodak yokels doing a crappy wheelie down Research toward County Line around 1:30?

It was probably Nick. His bike doesnt have enough power to get it up :D

Nah, she's pissed cuz I ain't ridin tonight... I'll probably have to take her out for a bit just to appease her.

She just wants you out of the house so she can have some alone time. What time are you going out?

I am officialy out for tonight. I have 2 sets of 4 tires to do with alignment, two tires alignment, oil change and a front brake job. I am quick but not that quick I got 1.5 hours to do 7.8 hours of work

out to clen the bike now....

clen it good!!!!

EDIT!!! I'm down for some riding the bikes not gonna be gone tonight after all. brad i tried to call ya but no answer...gimme a call if you decide to do anything.

edit again---leon and I rode down around germantown, I know a few nice roads down there :D

Edited by warpspeed