Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

I tried to tell you over the winter time that we need to combine our money and buy/sell bikes but you werent into that idea. Im open to finding a beater bike that needs work and fixxing it up.

Yeah, If you can find them we can do it...I just don't have the money to buy anything expensive.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have a lazy night at home.

gawd you guys are getting old on me........ I had a good ride to/from kilkare it was awesome dang I wish I had ran my car one more time before I sold it. Also its gay they make you put tethers on stock bikes to run them :( my ears are still ringing :dj:

I still don't have my computer at my new place yet though. Probably won't have it hooked up until Sunday or sometime next week. I have yet to finish painting the room because we got sidetracked with moving and putting new shit together that we bought. The Sony Bravia gets delivered Monday! :woo:

Which room is getting decorated with asains and Christina Augulara wall paper?

Ooooh dude, so wrong, so wrong. You just want shit to get started huh? You should bring that up sometime when your over joking around and watch what develops..:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Ooooh dude, so wrong, so wrong. You just want shit to get started huh? You should bring that up sometime when your over joking around and watch what develops..:lol:

:popcorn:

Does she know who participated in those pic threads ? lolz

• 3 weeks later...
I miss this thread. It used to be a bunch of random rambling without a point with a rare mention of Thursday rides......now its dead :(

I know, you guys need to pick it up a little, I'm getting bored *yawn*