Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I jave chrome from all over. ebay, extreme performance cycle (EPC), Jeepers racing, etc...there is a place in Piqua called aesthetic fisishers. they do good work. they did Dustins yellow rims I think.

www.afipowder.com

Thats the place. I am happy with their work. Seemed like fair pricing. Quick turn-around.

They even throw in a free t-shirt :)

What time are we meeting and where? And who is actually showing up? Im still down as long as everyone is still getting together. I miss getting together every week and laughing (most of that was due to Jarvis and his humor). It wont be the same when the bikes arent involved tho.

• 2 weeks later...

No kidding. I havent been as active as I was during warmer weather, but I still get bored at work/home so I check back once in a while. Dustin is busy remodeling his house so he has an excuse. KC and Matt, Who knows. I'll talk to Nick via text every once in a while but thats it. I cant wait to ride with everyone in the spring. I miss all the getting together for Sunday rides and Thursday ride nights.

I wish I had a bunch of money to spend on the bike this year so I can always be working on it and be happy being around it. I'll be lucky enough to have chrome case covers by the end of winter. Hell, I could just install some N2O and give KC a run for his money.....

word...

I'm on break now until the first week in January, but then I go back in the hole until June. Obviously I'll be out when it gets warm, but I'll be holed for the most part up 'till then.

Anyone know what you're getting for the big Jesus Day? Anything cool?

I saw an R1 on ebay that some well known shop (cant think of the name) built and put it on ebay. everything was chrome, even the tank and plastics. it looked sweet but pretty tacky. If I had the whole bike diped, I couldnt ride it because it would take me longer to clean it than it would to ride it. I was thinking about getting my rods and cams and crank chromed this winter tho, lol that would be bling

I just read in another thread that you're not allowed to say "xmas", it's politically incorrect or religiosly(sp) incorrect or sumpin. so are you lazy, have something against JC or..?

im lazy and i'll say whatever i want to say. no one can tell me im not allowed to say anything. so get off it.

ill be at the xmas party!!