Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Chick! Sounds like Nick might be in ok shape with his stuff but he still has his stuff going on and its gonna take a while I guess.

Hopefully the judge will cut you a break. Just dont tell him you were associated with Nick haha! Maybe the fact that you are a woman, he will be less harsh on you

I'm not at liberty to discuss his misfourtune. I dont want to be that guy that tells everyone else's stories and somehow the story gets misintrepreted and now there are false rumors floating around all because of something I said. But Danielle can tell you if she wants.....

Dustin, hows that remodeling going?

Just remembering the warmer days.

Hooters

SSPX0019.jpg

Random Saturday ride

SSPX0020.jpg

Quaker Steak & Lube

SSPX0012.jpg

Quaker Steak & Lube

SSPX0013.jpg

Dustin following me.....after we finished the bike

P1000899.jpg

Those were the days indeed.

Dont forget the off-roaders club haha

or Jarvis and his stylish wardrobe and bitchin baller riding boots, lol

I might have just acquired some bike work for the winter! Had a guy contact me...he buys bikes that need a little work and asked me if i'm interested in working on them! Pretty exciting!

Dude thats awesome! and it will keep you busy during the winter and help pay for your house rennovations. If you need any help let me know. I wonder how or who he heard about you from? I need to get a MC rebuild kit for my bike still and have you help me and I have a chrome clutch cover on the way but wont put that on till spring most likely. The damn pass seat still wont com off the 250 either. I swear that I cant buy a good Kawi to save my life.:beathorse:

Oh and Dustin, I gave 12'o clocker your number and he was going to get a hold of you do do a couple fork rebuilds

She likes it a lot better than the old one and was excited that she could ride it. He learned how to operate the bike from a dead stop and then bring the bike to a stop all without stalling it or riding the clutch too bad. She got the hang of turning but We will be working on tighter turns in the spring. She was ready to learn to shift gears but then cold weather came and she didnt want to be out. Overall she loves this bike and get mad if I refer to it as mine, lol its hers. The 95 she thought was more comfortable tho and I do agree to that.